Options

What happened to glustars?

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
I was really exited to be invited for glustars but I never got the pop up again. Wth is going on with this?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    I was really exited to be invited for glustars but I never got the pop up again. Wth is going on with this?

There was an issue with the announcement. Players will be contacted likely this week. You really just have to be patient at this point.
  • Options
    SmackitdownSmackitdown Registered Users 12 Posts
    I didnt sing up for it, how can i join anyway?
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There was an issue with the announcement. Players will be contacted likely this week. You really just have to be patient at this point.

Ok. I would still like to be informed a little better on the glustars program. Could you tell me more about it? If not, can you talk with the devs to get some more info?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Ok. I would still like to be informed a little better on the glustars program. Could you tell me more about it? If not, can you talk with the devs to get some more info?

No, there is no more information at this time. You will simply have to wait until you are contacted. All further GluStars threads will be closed until future notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.