Options

Spirit Bridge

13Next

Comments

• Options
    ChrystallChrystall Registered Users 12 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Shut up retard here's a video so you can learn to play from me ok?

http://youtu.be/sWRrHr16Lo4
    You have my respect...
    Because all are complaining..but few trying to do it..This is the secret:learn his moves,practice..and the reward is yours.
    Good player you are . cya.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Chrystall wrote: »
    You have my respect...
    Because all are complaining..but few trying to do it..This is the secret:learn his moves,practice..and the reward is yours.
    Good player you are . cya.

You are talking to the wrong guy, bro. Everyone is trying to beat that boss. But few can do it.

Wanna know why?

I had full blue runes ice resist and fire offense equipped for the ice caverns.

Then i had to spend 250 gems to replace that with lightning offense and fire defense.

Good thing i had saved them.

This is a ******** money grabbing operation, and most people know it. So why are you respecting people who spend a ton of money?

Give me ten grand and I'll show you what that dumb General Oni is made of.

I didn't mean to disrespect KaOtiC. But the fact that people think that just because you guys are good players....well...it ****es me off. Money does not equal skill.

Now, on the other hand, I'm grateful that Uncle Vadevalor is shelling out thousands to fuel the game. THAT'S something to be grateful for.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    R u fukking kidding ultra? Vadevalor was at like 10k gs one day and then a few hours later, he's at the max gs!! Like ***. He spent tons of money just like all these other retards.
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    R u fukking kidding ultra? Vadevalor was at like 10k gs one day and then a few hours later, he's at the max gs!! Like ***. He spent tons of money just like all these other retards.

Well, Vade's really nice if that counts for something;)

Anyway, don't call them retards. They can do what they want. They're probably grown men/women, and it's their own right.

I said Vadevalor pays money and helps fuel the game. I never said he was skilled. Although i bet he is. Even if he spends a lot of money.
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    So im retards....?
    Then fûkyu bro....

Fyi i got my mage wep in that oni...name oni-eye staff i kill him within 4mins sorry but im not fully godly i have wonder boots...
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »

You realize that he can equip whatever armor he wants right? With my max GS gear, I'm 12k, but with my current IIF gear, it drops to 10k.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm wing / pet drops?

Yepp, got wings on first kill and pet on 4th
  • Options
    AzemeazedAzemeazed Registered Users 12 Posts
    just tried about 10 times with full blue fire resist and full blue lightning damage runes (im monk) and no chance without potion. didnt drink any but guessing ill need more than 1 couse after rage he is very strong cant even dodge...
    all in all i dont care if there are some unbeatable monsters for players who dont spend real cash but im just ****ed at my self couse i spent 10 blue runes. first to change it to fire/light and than to put back ice/fire for 4th kingdom :-/

So advice to all non spending real cash monks, dont even bother with that OP boss
  • Options
    IginlaIginla Registered Users 18 Posts
    So no point even bothering if only 8k gs with green runes? Lol

How long is this guy going to stick around for
  • Options
    You realize that he can equip whatever armor he wants right? With my max GS gear, I'm 12k, but with my current IIF gear, it drops to 10k.

No, right after Vade appeared on the Beast King tournament (at second place), his characters all jumped from 8-9k gs up to almost max. Then he tied with JonWayne for having all three characters with 12308gs.

Vade spent a ton of money.
  • Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    [IMG][/img]IMG

Exceptional fire resistance runes on your armors and exceptional thunder damage runes on weapons and accs...Youll be doing great then Oni General will give up eventually His Oni Blade blade within a day..Coz he surrendered and gave his blade to me..Sorry to spoil the occasion..
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Here another Video
    It my first time using Reflector to record, Most video freeze while fighting.
    So this one is the best I got but still error and missing 0:17~0:28 part and sound error too.

haha your posting two video gameplay still both found junk item same as vadevalor said before and i not plan to enter and face this stupid waste my time
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Not necessarily in a day. Beat him 100 times today and got one blue ring,and one purple talisman. Nothing more. Did you get anything else decent before he dropped the blade or just loads of white and green items like me?
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    Not necessarily in a day. Beat him 100 times today and got one blue ring,and one purple talisman. Nothing more. Did you get anything else decent before he dropped the blade or just loads of white and green items like me?

Mostly greens and whites. Around 8 hours worth of farming with 2-4 minute kills. And a couple of blues sprinkled in before i got the Oni Eye Staff.
  • Options
    3FoldUtopian3FoldUtopian Registered Users 27 Posts
    well.. i spent a fair amount of time dying and studying his patterns and get the timing right before i got his blade and claws. with those 2 obtained, i now moving on for his eye ball. frankly im not a good player like the lot of you :) my eye sight is bad and fingers are stiff. i just hope i can get him to drop his eye for my mage before the event goes off. good luck farming peeps.