Options

How to get friends eye's ?

I'm level 21 monk near the end of the 2nd kingdom. i've reached a point where i have everything i need to evol my weapons EXCEPT friends eyes. I'm picking up demon eyes (and other demon things) already in the offerings and i can get everything else in drops EXCEPT friends eyes.

is there anywhere that drops friends eyes? people say 2nd kingdom does but i never see any. its annoying that im already getting demons eyes but i cant evol any of my gear cause i can get everything else except the friends eyes.

any suggestions ?

Comments

• Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Next time your friend comes over, tempt him with some waffles and hot chocolate. While hes playing on your ps3, slip one of your moms sleeping pills into his cuppa hot choco and stir well. Let him drink it while you watch him closely. Once he is drowsy cover him with a warm blanket to make sure he stays asleep. Then get yourself a nice medium sized metal spoon. Spoon out his eyes and you will have yourself 2 friends eyes. You can do this with more of your friends and gain 2 friends eyes per person. Watch out for those with conjuctivitis though because it will turn your gear pink when you evolve them.
    ;)
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Next time your friend comes over, tempt him with some waffles and hot chocolate. While hes playing on your ps3, slip one of your moms sleeping pills into his cuppa hot choco and stir well. Let him drink it while you watch him closely. Once he is drowsy cover him with a warm blanket to make sure he stays asleep. Then get yourself a nice medium sized metal spoon. Spoon out his eyes and you will have yourself 2 friends eyes. You can do this with more of your friends and gain 2 friends eyes per person. Watch out for those with conjuctivitis though because it will turn your gear pink when you evolve them.

made my day!! too funny man....

but to answer the OP - its Fiend's eye and not friends eye..you will start getting it in later stages of second map area like ning yuan, dragos tail, temple of vajra, temple secrete chamber etc..or do endless mode 25 lvl onward till 40 i think..
  • Options
    guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    Like the previous responder, i can't really help you with abuse of your friend. I suggest you get help.

For anyone looking for eyes of fiend, demon, demon champion, prince, or any reagents, i'll point you to the very helpful Primer thread.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?66193-Eternity-Warriors-3-Primer

Per that thread:
    Fiend (eye/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 2nd map area (Pom'Lai).
    They also drops from the 1st 3 dungeons in the last map Calth (Wolf Fang Pass - Donstadt).
    Soulshard only drops from Nian. Eyes don't drop from Nian.
    Eyes through Hearts drops anywhere from Devil Forest to Donstadt.
    Dragon's Neck is best place to farm for eyes.
    The Dragon's Tail is the best place to farm for Heart (fastest time to complete).
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You didn't read the update lower on the first page of the Primer. Fiend eyes drops now only after Ning Yuan. So Dragon's Neck is out of the question.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorsEternityWarriors Registered Users 19 Posts
    Although others have already responded, I wanted to follow up with an update incase anyone else runs into the same question/issue.

I started receiving friend's eye drops after Ning Yuan in the 2nd kingdom. The Dragons Tail is the first level im seeing it in. Also seeing it dropping around level 27-28 in endless mode.

Thanks for the feedback all! Glad I'm finally getting this drop, should allow me to Evol my gear and beat 2nd kingdom within the next day or two :)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I suggest you go get some roofies and slip them into your friends water or soda.

As soon as the drug takes effect, grab a knife and carve out your friend's eyes. You get two per person.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I suggest you go get some roofies and slip them into your friends water or soda.

As soon as the drug takes effect, grab a knife and carve out your friend's eyes. You get two per person.

Dude.. dude.. you dont just copy someones post smh
    ;)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Dude.. dude.. you dont just copy someones post smh

Lol. There are some minor changes.

I mainly posted that...again....because in his second post, he made the same mistake.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    it might be the auto correct on his phone/tab - give it a rest!