Options

PVP Power: How Does It work?

How does PVP power work; its stated as a percentage, a percentage of what? your base attack? your base attack + rune damage?

Maybe it adds to your defense... I have no idea, anyone?

Thanks,

P.S.

----

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    I think it boosts percentage of attack.
  • Options
    xoxCASTxoxxoxCASTxox Registered Users 7 Posts
    It increases ur gears attributes by percent but it will activate in pvp only.
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    xoxCASTxox wrote: »
    It increases ur gears attributes by percent but it will activate in pvp only.

Doesn't state that anywhere. The only descriptive text I see is on the what's new login box that's says pvp gear raises damage.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Doesn't state that anywhere. The only descriptive text I see is on the what's new login box that's says pvp gear raises damage.

the name pvp power should have some meaning!!

from Glu update thread -

PvP Gear

· PvP Gear grants you bonus damage in the PvP Arena.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    PvP Gear

· PvP Gear grants you bonus damage in the PvP Arena.
    · Use PvP and Gold Tokens to earn PvP Gear!

This here along with this LINK.
  • Options
    Gonzalo SpicerGonzalo Spicer Registered Users 12 Posts
    This here along with this LINK.

So... PVP armor (lets say Exalted Boots of Fortitude) with "2.0% PVP Power" increases your "Attack" by 2%.

is rune damage added after that? is that on-top of rune damage? does the increase get included in critical strikes?

is there a cap?
  • Options
    So... PVP armor (lets say Exalted Boots of Fortitude) with "2.0% PVP Power" increases your "Attack" by 2%.

is rune damage added after that? is that on-top of rune damage? does the increase get included in critical strikes?

is there a cap?

It is added to the final calculation (Attack + Rune %).

There is no cap except for the fact you can only wear so many items of gear.
  • Options
    It is added to the final calculation (Attack + Rune %).

There is no cap except for the fact you can only wear so many items of gear.

That is some good tea leaf reading... you got all that from "PvP Gear grants you bonus damage in the PvP Arena."?
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    So PvP power grants you the power to die three times as fast if you use wondrous, and grants you the chance to spend thousands for godly PvP gear.......typical Glu.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    That is some good tea leaf reading... you got all that from "PvP Gear grants you bonus damage in the PvP Arena."?

Yep, I trained very long and hard with my tea leaf reading abilities. You wouldn't believe the size of the student loan I have to pay back though. All in all not very worth it.
  • Options
    Yep, I trained very long and hard with my tea leaf reading abilities. You wouldn't believe the size of the student loan I have to pay back though. All in all not very worth it.

well played