Options

android players, how is the update?

radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
I'm wondering whats all in the update please. It would mean a lot. Is there a new set of reagents and is inconceivable available in endless and the ivar caverns?

Comments

• Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Yeah, the new stages are more impossible than the previous ones, the inconceivable set looks like ****, and now you have to spend one ship token each time you want to farm the ridiculously impossible spider boss. If you don't have full legendary runes, don't even try.
  • Options
    Actually, scratch that. Regardless of what equipment you have, it won't do anything to protect you in legendary.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    1 ship token for normal and 10 for legendary......:mad:
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Posted this elsewhere, but for what it's worth, my trip to the Lair:

----

Needless to say, it was painful, I got pretty much got one-shotted with that spinny move thing... I won't be farming anything in this area anytime soon. Took me about 8-10 health and 4 mage pots to get to the Lair.

For the final fight, took me 8 revives. How about you?

Warrior - 11.8k GS, 30% Fire Attack, 39.8% Ice Resist
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    Posted this elsewhere, but for what it's worth, my trip to the Lair:

----

Needless to say, it was painful, I got pretty much got one-shotted with that spinny move thing... I won't be farming anything in this area anytime soon. Took me about 8-10 health and 4 mage pots to get to the Lair.

For the final fight, took me 8 revives. How about you?

Warrior - 11.8k GS, 30% Fire Attack, 39.8% Ice Resist
    damm guys, 10 for legendary!!!! and they are the same as endless lmao! I didn't know that they were that dumb lol! i heard that the boss drops the tier 9 gear though. can someone confirm this? will purple ice defense and purple fire be enough for my warrior lol. probably not even gold
  • Options
    Tier 9 purple is worse and uglier than godly. The only thing worth getting is a Tier 9 gold. I'm going to hope I get them from gold offerings I win from tournaments cause eff the ice caves.
  • Options
    The stats brutal has is 2 gold runes for fire, 2 for ice, and one purple for ice. So no, not even a full gold set of runes would work without you dying a few times before.
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Tier 9 purple is worse and uglier than godly. The only thing worth getting is a Tier 9 gold. I'm going to hope I get them from gold offerings I win from tournaments cause eff the ice caves.

are demon lord reagents available in iron, silver, and gold offerings aswell as tier 9 for iron and silver?
  • Options
    The stats brutal has is 2 gold runes for fire, 2 for ice, and one purple for ice. So no, not even a full gold set of runes would work without you dying a few times before.

I have 10% fire atk (purple) on sword, neck and ring. And for Ice def I have 9% (purple) on four items and a 3.8% (green) on the last. I haven't seen a gold rune yet.

Total is 30% fire atk, 39.8% ice def.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorsEternityWarriors Registered Users 19 Posts
    Some new levels and a new boss, they are quite challenging.

New Tier 9 gear was introduced in this update too it looks like.

A big change I noticed on Android that I don't see anyone talking about is that if you sign into google+ you can now request and send gifts to your friends like health, magic, and tokens. I think thats REALLY amazing. Looks like theres a limit of 3 a day though but the really cool thing is IT DOSENT TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR INVENTORY. So if you send me a request for a health poition and I send it, it doesn't take it from me. It's basically a FREE health potion.

Also noticed they added google acheivements and leaderboards.
  • Options
    ndv0911ndv0911 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Why i cant login after update?? It always connect, connect....
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    ndv0911 wrote: »
    Why i cant login after update?? It always connect, connect....

Im having same problem too, keep connecting and connecting game doesn't start
  • Options
    Im having same problem too, keep connecting and connecting game doesn't start

have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling ? or trying with wifi off and your regular phone connection.

no idea if that would help but i noticed sometimes a uninstall and resintall helps with things like this, also have had some weird issues where sometimes wifi didnt work but network connection.
  • Options
    ndv0911ndv0911 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I did everything like that but not work.
  • Options
    what a mess this is! are there tickets for everything now?!
  • Options
    radshorty wrote: »
    what a mess this is! are there tickets for everything now?!

nope just the last boss. i can't disagree with anyone upset about that, but i also don't view it as THAT bad.
  • Options
    nope just the last boss. i can't disagree with anyone upset about that, but i also don't view it as THAT bad.

please tell if iron and silver tokens give tier 9 stuff now
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    please tell if iron and silver tokens give tier 9 stuff now

They give the new regents and lv50 gear.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Is the Level caps still at 50?
  • Options
    Yep. Still capped at 50. I played quite a bit, no hint of the exp bar moving.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts

Actually tier 9 gold is worth if you can afford the gems to upgrade it (for hearts and soulshards at least). So for now it's just another weight in your inventory. I don't know at what rate you can get hearts from other levels than Spider boss but I assume it's not high as for soulshards it's out of the question.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Actually tier 9 gold is worth if you can afford the gems to upgrade it (for hearts and soulshards at least). So for now it's just another weight in your inventory. I don't know at what rate you can get hearts from other levels than Spider boss but I assume it's not high as for soulshards it's out of the question.

demon lord heart is available on silver offerings and hellboy gives 3 silver tokes on daily quest..heart should be ok - will need gems for soul shard for sure..i got 2 demon lord hearts on "buy 10" silver...
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Well, I didn't got any heart from 20 spins so it's all about luck.
    Even admitting you get 2 hearts from 10 spins for 12 hearts (to upgrade one gold lv. 50 item) you will need 60 silver tokens (this means 20 days x 3 tokens).
  • Options
    Sera2404Sera2404 Registered Users 43 Posts
    In reallity I dont think that Silver god gves hearts easily. I think its quite rare
  • Options
    everyone on iOS is being screwed with at the moment. update apparently won't come for several weeks instead of today because of Apple's new App Store restrictions in which they are rejecting apps that give rewards for watching advertisements of different companies. go on the FAQ and support page on these ew3 forums and look at the post in the thread for update 2.1.0. now I'm aggravated. it better come today.