Options

Update 2.1.0

2Next

Comments

• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Your kidding right..? You have confirmed this yourself? You beaten the spider boss on legendary and there is no daily quest?

I have. And there is no daily for spider queen. ...and it doesn't bother me a bit. ;)

Edit: I lied, see below.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    I have. And there is no daily for spider queen. ...and it doesn't bother me a bit. ;)

Ah, I said that before I went back into dailies after the latest update...

Daily quest and rewards:
    daily.png
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Rly ? 25K coins only ? For a boss close to impossible to beat ?
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »

Glu loves you.
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »

i just wna play it lol. hopefully it comes after this offering tournament when all the stupid ones have used their tokens before the update.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I saved all iron and silver for reagents :P
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Is ios still waiting for the patch?
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Is ios still waiting for the patch?
    yes, hopefully next week.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im feeling bored waiting new update, RAGE QUIT!!! :mad:
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    welcome ios users to 2.1.0.

Don't get to excited though. Im going to paste a post from EagleOne

"Declaration of Independence [by EagleOne ]

After many months of playing this game, I have advanced my Warrior to lvl 50, attained the Murdermaker, and Godly Resolve armours. My warrior was in good shape for several weeks before Glu came out with the expansion of the ice kingdom and the introduction of the Tier 9 weapons and armour. It was quickly noticed by many players that the Ice Kingdom was unbalanced, and realistically a legit (non-hacker) player would be unable to farm the Ice Kingdom for weapons and reagents. Historically, the game is based on grinding to get the weapon and armour necessary to advance through the game. Glu devs have stated that the intent is to upgrade the weapon first, and then the armor to get you over the hump. Of course, this is not the case once your hero gets to the demon champion part of the game.

After almost two weeks, Glu still has yet to fix the grossly unbalanced ice kingdom. In the past, they have been able to push through adjustments to difficulty in the game with little effort. This goes to show that it's not a monumental undertaking, which leads players to believe they are trying to squeeze as much out of the player's wallet as possible. Those that have attained the Tier 9 weaponry are one of two types of players. The obvious type are hackers. From the inception of the game, Glu has been unable to permanently remove the hackers from the game, or place measures to stop the modding. Many tournaments have been ruined by these players, and Glu has done little to ban these players. Hackers have gone as far as openly posting on the in-game chat that they are hacking, but Glu does little but slap them on the wrist. All they have done is reset the accounts. That's a start, but not a solution. The other type of player that has attained the Tier 9 sets have spent many gems on pots and runes to insure success in the ice levels. This leaves all the normal legit players at a terrible disadvantage. These two truths underscore that success in the game comes from either hacking, or the pay-to-play method, if you want to be a viable contender. On top of this, Glu must have toggled the loot drops in Endless mode. I used to be able to make 250K gold (loot only) from fighting levels 101-135. The gold drops were also greater than 100 gold a piece. Now the gold drops are less than 100 gold, and I am only receiving 200K on average for levels 101-135. This defies logic of game development. As you expand the game, measures should not be put in place to slow the progress of the character. Instead, measures should be established to slightly boost the progress so that you keep existing players engaged while hooking new players. As a result of Glu's behaviour, this is repelling players.

I understand that Glu must make a profit to further build onto this game and create future games. However, I have lost complete confidence in Glu's ability to refine an existing game such that the player's experience gets better. Glu has consistently taken things from good to bad, and left them that way. At this time, I have no further reason to waste time on this game if Glu feels it's more necessary to release unrefined content, than to fix existing issues. I may be the only one writing this, but many more players feel this way. Take a look at the in game chat and this can be seen. I'd expect Glu to remove this post in a very short amount of time, as they want little dissension amongst the current players. However, I challenge those at Glu to leave this comment posted. As was done with the first 3 kingdoms, ask your player-base what they think if you really want to know how to improve the game. Finally, take a serious look at your games and the way the business is run. Your behaviour has caused me to never touch another Glu game again, as I know how Glu runs them. Great graphics and little refinement to logic and content of the game...that's the name of their games. This is my declaration of independence! "

- from EagleOne
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106696-Declaration-of-Independence