Options

Fair and Honor general stuff

ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
Let's have a general chat about Fair and honor.
They claim to be 100% legit. If we give them proof of any member cheating they will be kicked immediately.
Bababalian. Former fair and honor leader.
Hack used . stat modifier.
Look at his stats and gear score. Looks like modding to me.wccoow.jpg
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    howdydodathowdydodat Banned Users 43 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    Let's have a general chat about Fair and honor.
    They claim to be 100% legit. If we give them proof of any member cheating they will be kicked immediately.
    Bababalian. Former fair and honor leader.
    Hack used . stat modifier.
    Look at his stats and gear score. Looks like modding to me.wccoow.jpg

But yet again they will ban legal players and give fnh compensation... Or they won't do anything at all... Either way that's ****
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    It will be very funny to hear what glu has to say about this...
    Since we got no response from any tickets/posts regarding the 167 hour bann story...
  • Options
    24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
    WinterTale wrote: »
    It will be very funny to hear what glu has to say about this...
    Since we got no response from any tickets/posts regarding the 167 hour bann story...

It is a good thing that Koreatelecom has friends in Korea Glue so he can contact them and have Glue ban our members again to give them an even bigger advantage. Im guessing using these kind of hacks isnt a big enough advantage. Hell glue may just ban our whole guild for posting this.
  • Options
    migz0322migz0322 Registered Users 8 Posts
    This uber fuckery by glu is because they suck that much and Goodfella's awesomeness is too much for those losers to handle..c
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    They (bababalian , niceassassin) got my id hacked and banned me for a week... glu confirmed it and they still do nothing to these people... if u show partiality then dont take money from us !!!
    AND ON BEHALF OF ALL THE GOODFELLAS PLEASE GIVE US OUR T9 WEP AS COMPENSATION...
    OR U R LOOKING FORWARD TO A COMPANY SUE !!!
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    First of all, Congratulations to all Goodfellas for yet another loser performance in the Arena...we just love beating you guys over and over again. Second, if I can manage to find some time to waste I will also photo edit some of your toons and give them hack stats..it must be so much fun! Third, you seem to have developed a habit or harbouring disgruntled FnH rejects, what with self-confessed modder Dreadlord carrying the flag of morality now, or Thrage whom we rejected because of his interest in high altitude climbing in the Tower of Heroes. Fourth, you should try to stop thinking that every time someone beats you it's because they're hacking or you'll develop inferiority complex...by the way, ask Grugg if he has figured out by now how someone can do 40k VP evo in the last 4 minutes without cheating. Seriously guys, go back to your guild alliances and borrowing players and resources, that seems to be working better for you...if you want to beat us at the arena, come out and fight, you are just not good enough. Bite it.
  • Options
    First of all, Congratulations to all Goodfellas for yet another loser performance in the Arena...we just love beating you guys over and over again. Second, if I can manage to find some time to waste I will also photo edit some of your toons and give them hack stats..it must be so much fun! Third, you seem to have developed a habit or harbouring disgruntled FnH rejects, what with self-confessed modder Dreadlord carrying the flag of morality now, or Thrage whom we rejected because of his interest in high altitude climbing in the Tower of Heroes. Fourth, you should try to stop thinking that every time someone beats you it's because they're hacking or you'll develop inferiority complex...by the way, ask Grugg if he has figured out by now how someone can do 40k VP evo in the last 4 minutes without cheating. Seriously guys, go back to your guild alliances and borrowing players and resources, that seems to be working better for you...if you want to beat us at the arena, come out and fight, you are just not good enough. Bite it.

We? Who is the we that is beating gf? Unless you are nice baba kt or taxi. Then you are being carried by them. Anf kts mommy's credit card. And obviously by their cheating. Why is it when someone comes up with proof you guys have to lie your way out of it? Photoshop? Seriously. That pic was taken bout 5 minutes before I posted it to forums and your fb page. Did piroka teach you to say it was Photoshop? You guys have to come up with something better.
  • Options
    bababalianbababalian Registered Users 26 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    We? Who is the we that is beating gf? Unless you are nice baba kt or taxi. Then you are being carried by them. Anf kts mommy's credit card. And obviously by their cheating. Why is it when someone comes up with proof you guys have to lie your way out of it? Photoshop? Seriously. That pic was taken bout 5 minutes before I posted it to forums and your fb page. Did piroka teach you to say it was Photoshop? You guys have to come up with something better.

hey tharge ... i rememberd ..were begging to join the guild .. as beggars
    you denied .. coz cheater right ? feel sad ? feel angry ?
    stop stupid thing
    and report glu directly lol
    so childish and just your idea is make a **** photo ?
    i hope will be removeal you and dirtyfellas together in ew3
    coz feel so dirty
  • Options
    bababalian wrote: »
    hey tharge ... i rememberd ..were begging to join the guild .. as beggars
    you denied .. coz cheater right ? feel sad ? feel angry ?
    stop stupid thing
    and report glu directly lol
    so childish and just your idea is make a **** photo ?
    i hope will be removeal you and dirtyfellas together in ew3
    coz feel so dirty

and so funny facts is
    kicked cheaters all gone fellas
    and just waste time for blame f&h
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooser
  • Options
    You kick other cheaters so no one will look at you. What is your excuse? No mod we just used Photoshop? You know its kind of funny. All these other posts about your guild cheating and no one says a word. But when its you and you know its true you personally come make a comment. I guess we are making progress. I have sent in a ticket to Glu directly. But we all know they do nothing to stop cheaters. Look at piroka and goddesss. I don't think there is a person in game that doesn't know they cheat. And they are still here.
  • Options
    optimusoptimus Registered Users 25 Posts
    FUNNY FELLAS. No matter how you disgrace our guild you will stay a looser. Too bad for you guys. You always loose in every tourney. You never won even a single tourney on pvp. The worst thing that happen to your guild is you never been compensated by glu because half of your guild are pure cheaters. About you THRAGE last month you want to join our guild but babalian refuse it why? Because you are monster cheater on tower. Too bad for you. By the way hope glu will investigate this and banned you forever for editing babalians chatacter...
  • Options
    How i love it when my police friends caught a korean pusher..letting them think they can have it their way by talking BS only to let everyone abuse those mofos beating their asss to pulp on the way to the police mobile..anyway, please chill fellas and just brace yourselves..soon these d1ckless koreans will use the "it is God's will" excuse..
  • Options
    optimus wrote: »
    FUNNY FELLAS. No matter how you disgrace our guild you will stay a looser. Too bad for you guys. You always loose in every tourney. You never won even a single tourney on pvp. The worst thing that happen to your guild is you never been compensated by glu because half of your guild are pure cheaters. About you THRAGE last month you want to join our guild but babalian refuse it why? Because you are monster cheater on tower. Too bad for you. By the way hope glu will investigate this and banned you forever for editing babalians chatacter...
    You guys really are pathetic. You personally didn't do anything to win PvP. What did you have 1000 ap? Your top hackers win it. Yes I put in to join. No I did not beg. I also have the email from Glu where I complained about my towers not being right after they reset them the first time . And their response that they know its an issue and don't care or see any point in fixing it. If thats the worst thing you have on me then I'm not really worried. Oh wait this is where I claim you hacked glu and changed my account right? You guys have to come up with something better than lies about photoshop.
  • Options
    Man the pile of excuses..blasphemy and pure fucckery by the d1ckless koreans..leveling 2 chars to 53 and 1 up to 50 in just less than 3 weeks??then the screen shot is photoshopped??this d1ckless imbeciles think they can fool anyone..Piroka is as famous as Bin Laden everyone know hr mods and you still have him in your ranks..what's your excuse?jesus declared he is clean??lol not even photo shop can make you appear that you have d1ck..your reasons and stupidity are beyond comprehension..retard's new mission is to spread that babababababull**** got photoshopped..i doubt you fckers even have money..the only reason you win is because of pure modding..
  • Options
    migz0322 wrote: »
    Man the pile of excuses..blasphemy and pure fucckery by the d1ckless koreans..leveling 2 chars to 53 and 1 up to 50 in just less than 3 weeks??then the screen shot is photoshopped??this d1ckless imbeciles think they can fool anyone..Piroka is as famous as Bin Laden everyone know hr mods and you still have him in your ranks..what's your excuse?jesus declared he is clean??lol not even photo shop can make you appear that you have d1ck..your reasons and stupidity are beyond comprehension..retard's new mission is to spread that babababababull**** got photoshopped..i doubt you fckers even have money..the only reason you win is because of pure modding..
    I like you migz. You are hilarious.
    But piroka is not in fnh. He was just an example of Glu not doing their jobs
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    M... im very sorry to see that u steped so low as to start attacking by throwing gurbe in all directions. What execly the point of trying to insult by saying someone using money to buy extra tickets ? It ok by rules and u also got some ppl who do it. So is it ok for u but not for us ... yep it dose gives us some leverage. But the buttom line we reach our high guild score by uge efforts of all our guild members and if u whant to win u just need to try to outplay us wicht is perfectly possible if u get better players . My guild and ur guild is still got room for improvement on pvp battele ground and if u do good effort as a teem maby some day u get the win (there is limit to how much adge paying players can give they maby can make ap of 2-3 ppl but they cant overcome work effort of 50). About the pic u postetd as always we as guild say glu more then welcome to check our players data. nothing to hide hide from our side. On the other hand I sincerely hope u get a nice and warm backlash for this sabotaging ( any way just by looking at the pic why do somone need to hacky their stats while havint this kind of items and runes u can beat 90% of players with one hand tied bihaind ur back put some skill on it and u got a monster. . Btw about the backlash one I hope come from glu the sec is im really hope this post make baba angry enaff to start playing serious again .he was kinda relaxed for a while maby it time for him to give some lessons. ). I really hope that from now on u use ur time to improve playing (maby if u can bring all ur players to make 2500 ap per turny u win for a change). u have some cool ppl in ur guild . I have nice talks with them from time to time an find it very enjoyable . I do hope that the posts ppl from ur guild post in the future be be... well ..not dirt I gess. If u believe someone cheating plz do report him but dont subotage legit players and or slander ppl for doing sstaff like using gems for tikets aspecialy while u alsondoing it . M.. I think I did more or less enaff digging and drilling. . Last thing .. dread on personal note. . I was realy sad to see u leaving guild and I stood for days agains the accusations that were put on u . Eventually I herd from one of our guildmates that u told him urself thqt tu tried some moding to see how it is (and it wasnt nice or baba..) and now seeing u telling ppl that players hacking ur phone or acc to maoe u seen like cheater??? W t f wit this conspiracy. if they whanted u out the could always just kick u. Dudes just play the game and have fun screen **** cheaters when u see them and repot. All the stupid fighting bittwin us here in the forums.. is just sa it is stupid.
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Just examinating a person's language / the way he express himself you can know if he is a cheater or not...you get your answer in there.
  • Options
    All these people I have never heard of posting on here. I am not attacking your guild. Or saying anything bad about buying a win. If that's what it takesthen that is fine. But we all know this wasn't a Photoshop picture. Either you all know the truth and are lying about it now. Or Baba is lying to you and you are all dumb enough to believe it.
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    optimus wrote: »

Hello sir,

You guys never won first in the first PVP tournament ever. I never spend gems for PVP or in any tournament cause that's just an advantage given to player for giving glu more money to get ahead in this game. Wallets vs wallets that's all there is. From what I've seen - we have better PVP players but FNH spends gems to win either it be legit or hacked I don't know. The last tournament some dude named Taxicall won individual PVP - I congratulate him on spending to get there. He has better gear than most players so he should win some matches. Glu basically said pay us and we'll give you HoF. That's all there is. Again if what I wrote confused you...you (FairandHonor) never won 1st in the first PVP tournament ever ! We don't spend to win we just grind..that's our style.
  • Options
    Well.. I dont exactly know how moding works. I seen his stats in the past and I looked again after i saw link on our fb page in this post. It was all legits and nkting at all as what I seen in this pic. M.. we can keep arguing around the pic all day. I say it wrong u say it true. I dont think we can reslove it ourselfs it metter to glue to check players info in the end. What I can do tho is use simple logic.. using goldy set and mostly blue and mm as wep I managed to make it to top 40 players without using any gems for extra juju. In difference to baba I play warrior wich is kinda harder to win then wit monck or mage and my satff is much more ****pieeeir then his. Yet I manage prrety wel.l then I look at baba I know baba have the best staff and runes that give him usge extra bosst against 95% of players also he use gems when he feel the need for extra figths. So ask urself what the point
    for player who has best gears that give him best stats to the point of overwelming almost everyone else in game to go so far as to mode his char. He can win almost anybody as it is. Think of it that way if u had this kind of gears did u realy needed anything elae to put urself on top?
  • Options
    I agree. Its great for taxi that he won. He's one of the few they have that are actually good. And I really don't mind second place to people who buy wins. This thread had nothing to do with that to start with. It wasjust abphoto of bababalian cheating. IT had been sent to Glu let's see if they do their jobs this time.
  • Options
    ducvader wrote: »
    Hello sir,

You guys never won first in the first PVP tournament ever. I never spend gems for PVP or in any tournament cause that's just an advantage given to player for giving glu more money to get ahead in this game. Wallets vs wallets that's all there is. From what I've seen - we have better PVP players but FNH spends gems to win either it be legit or hacked I don't know. The last tournament some dude named Taxicall won individual PVP - I congratulate him on spending to get there. He has better gear than most players so he should win some matches. Glu basically said pay us and we'll give you HoF. That's all there is. Again if whlittle berote confused you...you (FairandHonor) never won 1st in the first PVP tournament ever ! We don't spend to win we just grind..that's our style.

I do agree it would be more equal and intresting game if there wasnt option to buy offerings or tickets. I play the game for half a year already and somtimes I think.... yep if it wasnt for buying gems I would be in the top. But having gems and buying offerings and tickets is the price for playing this game for free so I dont complain. About the grinding staff for good ap.. well most of us do same grinding as u. And I know that same is in our guild there are ppl in GF who also buy tickets u can see it plainly by looking at who won sec place last turny. So why fnh win ? Simply because when it concern grinding and also using money as guild we do bougth little better then the rest. Last thing yep . We did lost firs turny some played bad some didnt even knew there is one I think I ended up around 2k+place now I around 40 in total score so...m.. we also dot win the practice turnys bettwin the real once .
  • Options
    Thank you for your input. And I appreciate you doing it in an adult manner. Gear will not guarantee you abwin. I have beaten baba nice and taxi in the arena with far lower gs than theirs. I can say the same for many of my guild members as well as friends. Gear will give you an advantage. But cannot make up for your opponent being better than you. I really doubt he would use this in PvP. As everyone looks at stats after a fight. It would be to obvious. This screenshot was taken while He was standing in town. Probably didn't even think anyone would notice his stats.
    athell wrote: »
    Well.. I dont exactly know how moding works. I seen his stats in the past and I looked again after i saw link on our fb page in this post. It was all legits and nkting at all as what I seen in this pic. M.. we can keep arguing around the pic all day. I say it wrong u say it true. I dont think we can reslove it ourselfs it metter to glue to check players info in the end. What I can do tho is use simple logic.. using goldy set and mostly blue and mm as wep I managed to make it to top 40 players without using any gems for extra juju. In difference to baba I play warrior wich is kinda harder to win then wit monck or mage and my satff is much more ****pieeeir then his. Yet I manage prrety wel.l then I look at baba I know baba have the best staff and runes that give him usge extra bosst against 95% of players also he use gems when he feel the need for extra figths. So ask urself what the point
    for player who has best gears that give him best stats to the point of overwelming almost everyone else in game to go so far as to mode his char. He can win almost anybody as it is. Think of it that way if u had this kind of gears did u realy needed anything elae to put urself on top?
  • Options

SuurTrekkon youre nothing but a scrub in this game. You talking big but all ur doing is riding the 4 Koreans to victory. Dont be using this our guild nonsense like you a major contributor. The stupid pvp system has nothing to do with skill but who uses the most gems. Oh and the way this photo is 100 percent legit. Theres a reason why the Critical chance for Babas toon is purposely higher then Critical damage. Anyone who seriously plays this game knows that Critical Damage is 10 times higher then Critical Chance but some how the critical chance is twice as high as his critical damage. Baba got caught so own it.
  • Options
    24Nathan wrote: »
    SuurTrekkon youre nothing but a scrub in this game. You talking big but all ur doing is riding the 4 Koreans to victory. Dont be using this our guild nonsense like you a major contributor. The stupid pvp system has nothing to do with skill but who uses the most gems. Oh and the way this photo is 100 percent legit. Theres a reason why the Critical chance for Babas toon is purposely higher then Critical damage. Anyone who seriously plays this game knows that Critical Damage is 10 times higher then Critical Chance but some how the critical chance is twice as high as his critical damage. Baba got caught so own it.

Oh and By the way, we believe everyone in fairandhonor is 100 percent legit players except Baba and possibly his 3 Korean friends. I seriously doubt that they are the only millionares who play this game. No one else from our guild your guild and anyone else in this game can come close to their rankings in pvp. I hate to say it but TAXICALL is one of the worst pvp players i ever seen in this game and for him to run away with first place is a joke. He lost at least 30 times to members in our guild alone this passed season. How about All of us here show Proof with Glue purchase Recipts for gems spent on this game. Then all accusations can be put to rest.
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    I met him in the arena and releasing numerous orbis lge added the neus lost two friends this remembered at you funny you cheater cheater's funnier this game
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Tharge muy Hilário trapaceiro kkk
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I would take SuurTrekkons post seriously if he was anything near good at pvp. Yeah we are always second to your guild at pvp but you know it's only because your 4 Korean players spend 100s a week for pvp tickets alone. First day you always see how the results are when money is not being used; gf leading by 3 to 5k, only because your 4 Koreans are sleeping or working at this time.
    That aside, even with all the evidence right in your face you still come up with excuses just to keep a Korean wallet in your guild. Noone is low enough to photoshop a picture to frame someone. I got respect tho for alot of fnh players don't get me wrong.
    ;)
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    I would take SuurTrekkons post seriously if he was anything near good at pvp.
    Lol dZiah then how seriously should I take your post? How good are you at PvP?

And Nathan, dude, is that really the best you can do? I would have expected more but I guess I overestimated you. Won't happen again.

Anyway it's all boiling down to 2 issues as far as I can see: your suspicions on baba, which if you have reported as you claim will be resolved in due course; and money spending on tickets...a criticism I would understand if it came from other guilds, but from you guys? Whatever...
  • Options
    i found funny facts
    some kind of hack
    was shown all users's gs score is insane involved himself
    lol .. tharge if you closed hack
    will be shown formerly
    and i met you in arena
    **** cheater ! you loosed even used hack .. right ?
    and fellas already lost honor
    like deviljin
    long ago i have some respect about them cos have one same thinking (
    dislike cheaters)
    now is not .. fellas is just cheater group
    keep going dirty play i dont care