Options

More Advertising??

revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
Anyone android side notice an advertisement every time you minimize EW3 and bring it back up? Another awesome addition to the update. Apparently we weren't giving them enough money eh?

Comments

• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    revit wrote: »
    Anyone android side notice an advertisement every time you minimize EW3 and bring it back up? Another awesome addition to the update. Apparently we weren't giving them enough money eh?

I heard from those still left in my guild that they are getting bombarded with ads also. I think it's pretty clear they are in a short-term push for whatever cash they can squeeze out of the community before the game implodes for good.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    I heard from those still left in my guild that they are getting bombarded with ads also. I think it's pretty clear they are in a short-term push for whatever cash they can squeeze out of the community before the game implodes for good.

That is exactly what is happening. I played heroes of destiny and saw the same exact thing. It's the GLU model. In a couple of months they will ignore this game 100% and won't provide any support just being happy to grab a dime here or there from some sorry sap who just started playing.