Options

Anything open up after you accomplish most of the stars at all restaurants?

I have 299/300 on both Lucky Langoustine & Pizza Pasian. I have fully completed Big Bay Burgers & Delish 'n' Chips. I can't seem to get the extra stars on the two restaurants. Am I stuck or is this all there is for now? I have tried everything and every combination of recipes to break the last star on these, but nothing works. Please let me know if I need them or if the other restaurants are in development.

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Wow, I got the game the day it came out and thought *I* played a lot. I haven't spent any real money, and I'm only done BBB lol
  • Options
    AnnMcCoyAnnMcCoy Registered Users 7 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    Wow, I got the game the day it came out and thought *I* played a lot. I haven't spent any real money, and I'm only done BBB lol

LOL see, you are smart and yes, I have to admit I am embarrassed to say I have spent a lot of money on this game. :eek: So don't I feel like a totally idiot to know it didn't unlock anything? YAY me!:mad:
  • Options
    How's all your upgrades in those last restaurants? I couldn't finish the last BBB without upgrading nearly everything almost all the way AND using fast feet
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Chef McCoy!

Could there be an issue going on here? Do you have some Episodes appearing with Silver stars rather than an All-Gold star finish?

Let us know more if there's something going on. We don't want to be a "idiot sandwich" with our game! :D
  • Options
    brew wrote: »
    How's all your upgrades in those last restaurants? I couldn't finish the last BBB without upgrading nearly everything almost all the way AND using fast feet

Everything at Lucky Langoustine to 100% in every area...food, appliances, and decor. I have all three slots open to use any of the recipes. I have tried every combo you can imagine to get five stars and all I get is barely to the five star, even with the extra three minutes of happy hour. So I am clueless how to get five stars on it. As far as the Pizza Pasian, everything is 100% except the decor. That area is at 88%. Thanks for trying to give me tips. Appreciate it so!
  • Options
    Chef McCoy!

Could there be an issue going on here? Do you have some Episodes appearing with Silver stars rather than an All-Gold star finish?

Let us know more if there's something going on. We don't want to be a "idiot sandwich" with our game! :D

In Lucky Langoustine, I do have a few episodes that aren't totally gold. In Pizza Paisan, I only have one episode that is not gold. That makes a difference? So there are other restaurants that will open up if I complete these two? I will keep trying if that is the case but I don't want to keep trying for nothing.

Thank you so much for your response!! I really appreciate the help!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm not sure anything new is going to open up until they program in a new restaurant.. I guess for now you can just battle and cook without worrying about getting stars, get your free gold and money stored up and you'll be ready when the next one comes out and won't have to spend a dime!
  • Options
    Thank you for your response. So I'm right... At this time, there are four restaurants total? Bay burgers, Lucky Langoustine, Pizza Pasian, and Delish 'n' Chips?
  • Options
    AnnMcCoy wrote: »
    In Lucky Langoustine, I do have a few episodes that aren't totally gold. In Pizza Paisan, I only have one episode that is not gold. That makes a difference? So there are other restaurants that will open up if I complete these two? I will keep trying if that is the case but I don't want to keep trying for nothing.

Thank you so much for your response!! I really appreciate the help!!!!!

Chef McCoy, currently we only have 4 venues available in GRD, so it sounds like you've done most of what you can besides tackling these last Episodes short of 5 stars.

We'll have new content coming soon for GRD, we assure you - but until then, you gaining these remaining stars is for personal achievement at this time until we have more content added to unlock - so in essence, you're dominating! :)

We'll have two more updates for August, so keep your eyes peeled and keep trying for those remaining stars!

Try focusing on customer turn-around (getting them in and out as quickly as possible before Happy Hour) times and swipe 2 tips at a time in those challenging Episodes - the key here is serving as many customers as possible!
  • Options
    KALKAL Registered Users 27 Posts
    Every restaurant complete, 5 stars on all except for last episode in Lucky Langoustine. Will have to wait till August, nothing left to do. No combos work to beat that level to even get 5 star on that episode. I have literally completed every level, upgraded 100% every restaurant, that's the only one left and I'm done wasting dishes trying to beat it when it's not possible. Sits and waits till August....
  • Options
    pestodomipestodomi Registered Users 2 Posts
    are they coming out with more levels this month? did you have to spend a lot of your own money to make all of those upgrades?
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I am with you. I have completely upgraded almost all venues and despite using fast feet and trying numerous times, I cannot get 5 stars. I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on gold and coins and was even double charged for a purchase only to be told they have a no refund policy even though they charged me 2x for one purchase. I am very bummed because I loved the game!
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    If you want to upgrade, be prepared to spend money on gold and coins!
  • Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    August 25, Thursday, is suppposed to be a system upgrade.
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Just to update you, Chefs:

- currently using Super Gordon during Happy Hour will detract from "Served All Customers" status, causing the Silver 5-Star wins. This will be fixed once our update goes live Wednesday.

- After Chef Arena, there is nothing to else to unlock until our new venue is released on the same day, this coming Wednesday 8/24.

Thanks for bearing with our &@#%ing undercooked development until then!