Options

Happy Hour Question

What exactly is the benefit of this? Does it add more customers? Does it help out with duels? It's kind of pricey, so if it's not going to help, I wont get it.

Comments

• Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    You can always tap the "i" button to the right of any upgrade in the Upgrades List to get an upgrade description, jeebus!
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    You can always tap the "i" button to the right of any upgrade in the Upgrades List to get an upgrade description, jeebus!

I did that. It just says it gives you happy hour customers. That's kind of vague. Instead of 30 customers, am I getting 35? Are some customers ordering just drinks?
  • Options
    LeSharaLeShara Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm not sure if Happy Hour adds 3 more customers or if it turns the last 3 customers into Happy Hour Customers. It will give you 30 extra seconds and the 3 customers are VIP customers. They typically order more than soda. & it doesn't help with duels.
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    LeShara wrote: »
    I'm not sure if Happy Hour adds 3 more customers or if it turns the last 3 customers into Happy Hour Customers. It will give you 30 extra seconds and the 3 customers are VIP customers. They typically order more than soda. & it doesn't help with duels.

Thanks! Maybe I'll upgrade to that in one of the restaurants and see if that helps me at all.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    While we get the info for Happy Hour redefined (thanks for that alert about it being vague, jeebus!), I'll explain how it works.

With Happy Hour decor purchased, the last 30 seconds of any Episode for that venue is Happy Hour Time.

All remaining customers get bottled down to 3 customers after you serve the customers still dining when Happy Hour kicked in.

Let's say you have 2 customers at a table when HH starts and you have 14 customers remaining. Once those 2 remaining customers are served and exit, you'll notice the guests remaining number suddenly go to 3!

Serve those 3 HH guests and it's an easy "All Customers Served" win!
  • Options
    PashtaPashta Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks so much for the description, Brian. I thought the description given in the game was very vague, as jeebus did, and was also left scratching my head. NOW I get it, thanks again! :)