Options

How/when can we buy an Autochef?

Does autochef ever come up for purchase other than when you first get to play with them for one level each restaurant? I've managed to accumulate 200 gold finally but they don't come up for sale!

Thanks!
P

Comments

• Options
    dashfandashfan Registered Users 12 Posts
    brew, so far I have not seen the auto chef being offered at any other time in the game. When it's available to purchase you have 96 hours (4 days) to do so. After that you just have to try your luck with the Autochef prize boxes and hope you hit the jackpot.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I was playing day one and I haven't seen it either.. hopefully will be an added itme in an update down the line!
    dashfan wrote: »
    brew, so far I have not seen the auto chef being offered at any other time in the game. When it's available to purchase you have 96 hours (4 days) to do so. After that you just have to try your luck with the Autochef prize boxes and hope you hit the jackpot.
  • Options
    dashfandashfan Registered Users 12 Posts
    If it has not been 96 hours since you've last seen the auto chef in the venue you were playing, I would look under upgrades for that restaurant. At the top of upgrades there should be the opportunity to purchase the auto chef with the remaining time left. If there is just the auto chef prize box then you might have missed the opportunity or it's a glitch?
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Keep an eye out for a fantastic enhancement to the auto-chef purchasing system soon, chefs!
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    And they're there, and now that I think of it, as they should be, great improvement!! upgrade equipment 1 by 1 or save your gold for autochef, now available in every arena!! THANK YOU!
    Keep an eye out for a fantastic enhancement to the auto-chef purchasing system soon, chefs!
  • Options
    aturneraturner Registered Users 1 Posts
    I must be blind. Are you saying Autochef is available for purchase now? where can I find it?

brew wrote: »
    And they're there, and now that I think of it, as they should be, great improvement!! upgrade equipment 1 by 1 or save your gold for autochef, now available in every arena!! THANK YOU!
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Let me clarify for you, chefs!

Once an auto-chef is offered as of version 1.2.8, it is permanently in the Upgrades area of its respective venue - true!

However, you must play said venue's episodes until the designed time said auto-chef is to appear and be offered first.

This varies depending on the venue, as our awesome game creators want you to experience a good feel of the venue in manual cooking before the option of that auto-chef help appears.

Hope this clears things up!