Options

Duel points

I have been working towards unlocking the wishelin star uniform. The part I am stuck on is to accrue duel points of 1500. My duel points reset at the end of the week. Have I lost all my progress? Or do they continue to accrue towards my progress? And if so, how I can view my progress?

Comments

• Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Arena Points reset every week and this is by design.

Gaining 1500 points in a week of dueling is definitely possible - hence many of our avatar items are dependent on gained Arena Points.

To assure you, once you win something at 1500 points, it's yours forever!
  • Options
    MEBRealMEBReal Registered Users 5 Posts
    You can check out your progress and status, by tapping the Icon that looks like a packet of seeds with a carrot on it. Hope this helps some, good luck!
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    It would be possible to get 1500 points if the top people didn't stop you from it. I have been able to get into the 1400's but once you do, the top 100 people start asking for duels so much that you have to pay or forfeit and lose points. There is no way to say no or block users from doing this. If you look at the top 100 there are maybe 10 people over 1500 and they get there by paying a lot of money and requesting duels from players in the 1300-1400 range and using 3 prep recipes making it impossible to win unless you pay. The app needs some updates to help users be able to block others or limit the amount of times one person can ask you to duel.
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    Sisterbear wrote: »
    It would be possible to get 1500 points if the top people didn't stop you from it. I have been able to get into the 1400's but once you do, the top 100 people start asking for duels so much that you have to pay or forfeit and lose points. There is no way to say no or block users from doing this. If you look at the top 100 there are maybe 10 people over 1500 and they get there by paying a lot of money and requesting duels from players in the 1300-1400 range and using 3 prep recipes making it impossible to win unless you pay. The app needs some updates to help users be able to block others or limit the amount of times one person can ask you to duel.

Not true at all. Rank 11 as I type this, and I've spent around $30 on the game. You don't really get to pick who you duel. You hit the quick duel button and the computer matches you.