Options

Can't turn levels gold?

I'm going back through some old levels that have 5 stars but are still silver, and I'm unable to turn them gold even when I serve all customers and get 5 stars with time to spare.

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I'm getting the same as well, trying to 5 star all my LL levels but some don't go gold, even though I'm finishing all customers with time to spare
  • Options
    ChimneyChimney Registered Users 7 Posts
    I just wrote to customer care with a screenshot. Will revert once they reply. Cheers.
  • Options
    PashtaPashta Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same here. It's not seeing that I served all customers, even though I am absolutely sure I did. I tried it by completing the levels with Gordon and also by completing them myself, neither way worked. It's a bug and I reported it to customer care but nobody has responded yet. The reason I came here is because I wanted to see if others were experiencing this bug and apparently they are...
  • Options
    I did try with a vip recipe and it worked. Not sure if that is the case though.
  • Options
    Nobody from customer service has responded after 2 days....
  • Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Agree.
    LL Season 2, Episode 9, at least 50 times this weekend, 5 stars, no gold, no All customers Served.
    In fact,
    I'm so fast before Happy hour, it takes a few seconds before H.O. customers show up, and I'm getting 5 customers, not 3.
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    I intentionally stopped serving customers with 45 seconds to spare after getting 5 stars on a level and it still turned gold so I don't htink it is indicative for serving everyone. No matter how many times I keep re-doing the 5 star blue levels and finish serving all the customers they never turn gold.
  • Options
    I got a reply from in-game customer support and they said that they are aware of it and working on the issue. I still wish they'd respond here, as well.
  • Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Still can't get past Silver on LL 2-9.
    Can't get 5 star line up for Season 3 until I do.
    Also, never got recognition for gold 5 star on all Season 1.
    Spent over $80 so far. Will stop playing until this is sorted out; that is will test LL 2-9 once a day to check.
    LL 2-10 was very easy gold 5 star BTW.
    No problems with LL Season 2 except #9.
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    August 12th and it's still not fixed, just checked. I definitely served all customers with time to spare and they were all perfectly happy.