Options

Duels Questions/Tips?

I feel like there should be a settings on duels which should enable us to turn off duels so we don't receive duels when we don't want it. Sometimes I just want to focus on getting 5 stars but I keep getting duels.

Why is it that sometimes I lose 11 and sometimes I just lose 5 on duels?

Also, I dueled with someone before and loss. But he/she keeps on dueling me so she could would win over and over again. Is there any way to block someone from dueling me again?

Oh. And any duel tips would help. :)

Comments

• Options
    PashtaPashta Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yes, if you get someone that is too hard or you don't want to duel, just press the back button on your phone or tablet. You lose the duel token, but you don't have to duel them.

The best tip I can give you is USE VIPs. HUGE difference.
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    starkkid wrote: »
    I feel like there should be a settings on duels which should enable us to turn off duels so we don't receive duels when we don't want it. Sometimes I just want to focus on getting 5 stars but I keep getting duels.

Why is it that sometimes I lose 11 and sometimes I just lose 5 on duels?

Also, I dueled with someone before and loss. But he/she keeps on dueling me so she could would win over and over again. Is there any way to block someone from dueling me again?

Oh. And any duel tips would help. :)

I think the amount you win/lose depends on the level of your opponent. If you lose to someone ranked lower, you lose more points.
  • Options
    KALKAL Registered Users 27 Posts
    If you do not play in a duel you have been challenged in, you will not lose any coins however it gives the other player a automatic win where it could be someone you could win against. Fast feet is a big one for duels as it over rides the the slow feet prank, that and fling the food eliminating the need to run around as much. Good luck!