Options

Rewarded videos not loading

In the past couple days, videos have stopped loading in the game. Usually, you view a 30-sec video for some type of rewards, like gold, supplies, speed up prep recipes, etc. Now, a white text bubble pops up that says, "Your rewarded video is loading," but nothing ever loads.

So aggravating! Is there any way to fix this? Thanks for the help!

Update: I deleted then reinstalled the game on my iPad. Now, the text bubble doesn't even appear. You simply press "Watch Video" and absolutely nothing happens. Ugh!

Comments

• Options
    hannaaarghhannaaargh Registered Users 3 Posts
    I thought I was the only one who had this problem. Hope they fix this ASAP.
  • Options
    NicklesNickles Registered Users 3 Posts
    Nope, it's happening to me as well and hasn't been fixed yet as far as I can tell. The "Watch Video" buttons do absolutely nothing, like pressing on a broken link. It doesn't make the game unplayable, but why bother? The only way to advance is with gold bars, and unless you pay for them, the only way to get a large number of bars per day is through the rewarded videos. And if those don't work, there's not much point in playing the game.
  • Options
    chakhae1chakhae1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    this has been hopeless for me as well. i am trying to save up for an auto chef but this issue makes my task unlikely. i get a message saying that video is loading but nothing happens. happens for free gold and trying to speed up the prep recipes.
  • Options
    NicklesNickles Registered Users 3 Posts
    As of now, the problem seems to be fixed on my iPhone! (However, I've yet to test it out on my iPad, so I can't say with certainty that the issue is totally gone). I had contacted the game support staff via the Settings > Customer Care > Contact Us option in the game and was told that they've been made aware of the issue and that it would hopefully be corrected in an upcoming version. If users are still experiencing this problem, maybe if everyone submits support messages in the game to notify staff that many people are have video issues, it will bring the problem more to the forefront for a *hopefully* quicker fix.
  • Options
    Boogiemac23Boogiemac23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I thought I was the only one having issues with this. It's ridiculous and needs to be fixed please I hate playing these games you eventually get screwed out of something..
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Videos still do not load reliably when watching for gold to complete a purchase (1 gold away situation). Further, often when closing the window that doesn't respond, I get an ad that does NOT give me a gold bar! Too many ads play without cause now, even while moving in the interface. I've had one going into the ingredient buying area and another play when I closed it. That's way too often. I'm getting them when I'm completely disconnected too. Ads weren't too bad when I first started playing however it's getting worse daily.