Options

Bug

Hey guys! I was playing a lot Gordon Ramsay Dash, great fun! But I've downloaded the last game upgrade and now its nothing working anymore. I cant play in "Festim Lagostim" anymore. If I click to play, the game crashes and close. If I click on the battle menu, it says "The content of this asset is being downloaded. 50% concluded". So, I cant play anymore... What now? What can I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Comments

• Options
    PashtaPashta Registered Users 15 Posts
    Did you try restarting your phone? Also, try to uninstall/reinstall? Make sure you won't lose your progress if you do that first, though. I don't remember reading anything about it saving it.
  • Options
    BellotoBelloto Registered Users 4 Posts
    Pashta wrote: »
    Did you try restarting your phone? Also, try to uninstall/reinstall? Make sure you won't lose your progress if you do that first, though. I don't remember reading anything about it saving it.

Yeah, bro! I did restart my phone and uninstall/reinstall 3 times. Now its worse: Only the first restaurant can be played. When I connect with Facebook its suposed to download the new restaurants and chefs duel, etc. It starts downloading and stops. I have good internet connection, I have space in the phone... dont know what to do anymore... Look the screenshots:

abe1e645ad.png

abd6007c89.png
  • Options
    The problem is still going on... And I saw there's other users with the same problem (maybe just from Brazil). I guess it may be a server problem or something like that. Now the other restaurants downloaded ok, but I cant play in the arena, I cant go to the market, so the game is ruined until they find a solution... Still receiving the message "Content for this feature is downloading 28.6% Complete". I have a good wifi conection, the phone is new, with lots of empty space, so only them can solve it. :(
  • Options
    PashtaPashta Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hope they fix it soon for you and all the others experiencing it! BTW, I'm not a guy... I added a profile pic so nobody else calls me a dude. :)
  • Options
    LOL! Sorry! :) and thanks!
  • Options
    Bnm36884Bnm36884 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How did you get your restaurants to load I'm having same problem I play anything
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    What is festim lagostim?
  • Options
    hannaaarghhannaaargh Registered Users 3 Posts
    What is festim lagostim?

It's Lucky Langoustine in Italian I think.

Edit: Spanish maybe? Lol sorry!
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    For any downloading content issues, the following need to be considered:

- is there enough free space on the device you use? 2 gigabytes free is recommended
    - are you using a strong and reliable WiFi connection to download the updates?
    - are you exercising some patience to let everything download or trying to jump into everything before it can?

If all above is in the "the green" for you, try this special trick to kick-start the download process again:

- RE-play Big Bay Burgers > Season 1 > Episode 10 (devs say this has been effective for some players who can't download)

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    He is from Brazil, so I am guessing Portuguese
  • Options
    wechanwechan Registered Users 3 Posts
    For any downloading content issues, the following need to be considered:

- is there enough free space on the device you use? 2 gigabytes free is recommended
    - are you using a strong and reliable WiFi connection to download the updates?
    - are you exercising some patience to let everything download or trying to jump into everything before it can?

If all above is in the "the green" for you, try this special trick to kick-start the download process again:

- RE-play Big Bay Burgers > Season 1 > Episode 10 (devs say this has been effective for some players who can't download)

Hope this helps!

tried the above, no luck. Pizza Paisan, Lucky Langoustine, the Duel, the market all showing either "downloading 0%" or "content for this feature is downloading 6.7% complete". tried reinstalling, no luck either.