Options

Free duel weekend bugs already :(

Loaded the game to play some free duels, only to find that my dual trophies have been reset to 1000, a lot of 120 something comma I'm getting network errors trying to even load to do and the store shows funky messages :(

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    And when I went to insert a screenshot it wouldn't let me attach from my phone, emailed to myself to load on computer, now loading from hard drive isn't even an option.. anyway hopefully this link works to view the store error\

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz_K6rvfhbbjNk5oc2pWX1RiVDczQ085VkJKcUo1UHhiQndn/view?usp=sharing
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    OK, seems to be corrected.. duel away!
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    We'll keep an eye on this!

And truly, thank you all for bearing with the connection issues while we work to improve as much as we can every day! We appreciate your outstanding patience!
  • Options
    MazMerlinMazMerlin Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dashgurubrian. My duel challenges keep resetting to 1050. This is a pain when i have actually played duels to reach junior cook status. I should be 1140 points up. Why does this keep happening on Duels reset day??
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    MazMerlin, Duel Points reset every week and that is by design. However, depending on how many points you have accumulated just before weekly reset determines how many points you are starting with.

If you are starting at 1050 points after weekly reset each time, it sounds like you are acquiring or working your way up to the same rank just before each reset.

Try reaching the next rank up before weekly reset and you'll see that you start with higher points than before. Hope this makes sense!