Options

Double charged

I bought some coins on 7/30 only once, but I was charged twice. I used the in game customer care link and sent a screen shot, but not only did it take 2 weeks for a response, he said you have a no refund policy. To me, that means you can charge me 2x for 1 purchase and are allowed to keep the extra money. I only received the coins I bought with my original purchase and would either like a refund or the same amount of gold. I have spent a fortune on your "free" game and this is not right

Comments

• Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I find it very frustrating that nobody from Glu will respond to my requests for a refund or to give me what I paid for.... seriously, I purchased coins 1 time, but was charged 2x. I didn't receive 2x the coins, and I was told they have a no refund policy. Isn't that stealing?
  • Options
    As Gordon Ramsay would say, "Wow, wow, wow!"
  • Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Contact your bank/credit card company and dispute the purchase. Glu will then have to produce a proof of purchase, an electronic receipt. If they cannot, you will be credited by your bank/ credit card.
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    K2, we have since ramped up our support exponentially after GRD was released, demonstrating it needed far more support for its overwhelming player base and contact volume.

We have since reduced our turn-around time to 2 business days from first contact!

Now for some technical truth for you - we are unable to furnish refunds, simply because we are not Apple nor Google. Hence, we have no means to reverse a transaction made in their proprietary payment systems. It is always best that you contact your application provider for anything refund-related.

On the other hand, should you decide to want the value of said purchase to be added to your game instead, you must contact us via Options > Customer Care button and send a message with a screenshot of your receipt of purchase attached (both purchases for your case), recapping the issue.

With such validation at the ready, we can easily send your in-game purchase and this saves you the trouble of waiting on a refund request with your provider! Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I did that several days ago. I said I would accept gold instead, and I have not received a response
  • Options
    I said I would not spend 1 more dime on this game until this is resolved, and I haven't. However, it is really frustrating that Glu makes it impossible to do well without upgrading.
  • Options
    I am glad you have a 2 day turnaround, but as I said before, I have been trying to resolve this issue for 2 weeks. I have spent 200 bux in 2 months on this silly game. I have upgraded 100% in some venues and they make it impossible to get 5 stars. I find chef arena way too hard and just not fun. I was addicted to it at first, but this just a money pit. I have reached almost 5 stars in every venue and in the chef duel you can only use tickets to buy coins and gold 1x. After that you can only buy outfits. I really don't care what my avatar is wearing. You had a goldmine here, but the people in charge ruined the fun