Options

Auto Chef

I paid a lot of gold to buy auto chef, but she doesn't prep the right ingredients. Is that a bug, or did you do that on purpose?

Comments

• Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    It's a known bug for the LL and D&C resturants. I can't get 5 stars on a couple of LL levels because the ingredients I need never appear when I need them and they aren't ones you can take to the cutting board (like the shrimp and crab)
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Unbelievable! And the auto chef is VERY pricey!
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Our most sincere apologies! Auto-chef behavior will be much more improved by our next release on August 25th or so.

If anyone takes serious issue with this, please contact us via Options > Customer Care button and thanks for bearing with our development!
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    good to hear, I have the same issue occasionally with my autochef, they prep three of one thing but I need a different. BUT at least I can get what I need quickly as he/she chops the ingredient quite quickly..
    Our most sincere apologies! Auto-chef behavior will be much more improved by our next release on August 25th or so.

If anyone takes serious issue with this, please contact us via Options > Customer Care button and thanks for bearing with our development!
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Mine actually TAKES AWAY the ingredients before I can grab them to make a dish!