Options

Olympic Games Rio 2016 Advertisement Crash

Has anyone ever experienced the particular crash in the thread title yet?

It's really bothersome and the crash had me open up my phone and remove the battery as an emergency shut down method and start it back up. Even when I close the app when the ad is about to play, it made my phone unresponsive. I feel like this is happening even after you went to task manager to end some task for apps and programs you're not gonna be using (for a while).

Please, I need some answers, if you have any, to that glitch crash asap since it's a really bothersome crash that I've been experiencing lately and hoping that me and other people to not experience that crash (any further than needed). :-(

Comments

• Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    We are unaware of any kind of issue causing such results with our ad partner, Oni.

Best to send us an in-game message via Options > Customer Care button so we can have a closer look.

Thanks!
  • Options
    OniRayoh1991OniRayoh1991 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The thing is, it just pops up randomly like any other ad other than the "wait to get stuff" ads. So it leaves me with little to no time to react quickly other than pulling out the phone battery as an emergency shut down. But I guess I can give sending an in-game message a try.