Options

I am done. Outta here

I have spent 200+ bux, have had to fight to get gold I was charged for, the chef arena is so hard, its a joke, the chef duels are pointless because after using the tickets to buy gold and coins once, all you can buy is clothes. I do not care what a cartoon avatar is wearing. I just wanted to play without going bankrupt. Frankly, this whole experience makes me feel that Ramsay is nothing more than a money grubbing *****, yet I used to adore him. Its too bad....

Comments

• Options
    pestodomipestodomi Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't tell you how much I agree. I use to say he was a singular being but I can't believe this game could cost so much money. I came here to see how to open the level (if there is one) after the Chef's Arena, because it was seeming so difficult. I don't get why much more complicated video games cost $50, and why this one costs so much more to have fun and advance. i would've rather paid up front than pay so much throughout.
  • Options
    gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    All of Glu's games are like this. It's not Gordon Ramsey that came up with the price structure. It's Glu.
  • Options
    KALKAL Registered Users 27 Posts
    I agree Gordon Ramsey has nothing to do with this at all
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    I have spent 200+ bux, have had to fight to get gold I was charged for, the chef arena is so hard, its a joke, the chef duels are pointless because after using the tickets to buy gold and coins once, all you can buy is clothes. I do not care what a cartoon avatar is wearing. I just wanted to play without going bankrupt. Frankly, this whole experience makes me feel that Ramsay is nothing more than a money grubbing *****, yet I used to adore him. Its too bad....

21b.jpg