Options

Customer Care (or not as the case may be)

Anyone else having problems with Customer Care? I have had to contact them on a number of occasions and they either:

- send a stock response which does not really answer the question
- tell you that it is your system which is faulty when we all know the game has tons of glitches
- completely ignore you altogether (especially when it involves restoring a previous purchase when the game re-set itself causing me to lose all my progress along with three auto-chefs).

I appreciate that they have to make money but they could be more responsive when issues are their fault.

I thought American customer care was meant to be the best in the world. Not in my experience with this game unfortunately. 😔

Comments

• Options
    gNarNargNarNar Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    This company is known for absolutely horrible customer service with all their games. I wish it wasn't the case but that's how it is.
  • Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    InkySquid wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with Customer Care? I have had to contact them on a number of occasions and they either:

- send a stock response which does not really answer the question
    - tell you that it is your system which is faulty when we all know the game has tons of glitches
    - completely ignore you altogether (especially when it involves restoring a previous purchase when the game re-set itself causing me to lose all my progress along with three auto-chefs).

I appreciate that they have to make money but they could be more responsive when issues are their fault.

I thought American customer care was meant to be the best in the world. Not in my experience with this game unfortunately. 😔

It does suck. I sent a lengthy report with all the screenshots they need to further assess my problem, waited all day and all I got is a stock response that is obviously not the solution to the issue, nor related to the issue. Lol.