Options

Freezing!!!

Everytime i click for a video to get free gold, first it states no videos available then FREEZES. It also FREEZES after playing a game when i try to exit to main screen. I have to close out the game and restart. As much as i LOVE this game, not getting videos for more gold and freezing is making me not want to play.

Comments

• Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Cher912,

Do you have at least 2 gigabytes free space on your device? Have these issues always been occurring for you since you started playing GRD?

If these issues persist, please contact us via in-game message through Settings > Customer Care button and we'll investigate!
  • Options
    MeggoMeggo Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've had the same issue. Contacting customer service just got me a generic copy paste response about how it'll be taken into consideration and developed into the next update. I have plenty of free space and no other apps open so that's not the issue.
  • Options
    cher912cher912 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yes i have plenty of space. This just started happening about 2 weeks ago. I have contacted customer care.
    Now its is freezing everytime i finish a venue. It prompts me to upgrade and after clicking the X, then a blue line at the top comes across the screen with Gordon Ramsay typed in it. I have to force close and restart.
  • Options
    ENIGMA70ENIGMA70 Registered Users 1 Posts
    For a few days it's been freezing on me a blue box pops up at the top HELP me please of how can I fix it it's driving me crazy lol I'm on a galaxy tab ty