Options

Need to be able to block Duels? Top 100 keep asking to duel me ?

There has to be a way to block or limit duels. I have several people from the top 100 that keep asking to duel. They use 3 prep recipes and are 100% upgraded and score way over 1,000 every time. I liked Gordon Dash better then cooking dash 2016 because of the duels but now it is just unfair. I work hard to win honestly and then get hit with 8-10 requests for duels an hour from the same top 100 group. If I don't play I forfeit and lose points. I also would have to pay to play that many requests so even if I tried to duel them I can't because I don't have 8-10 duel coins an hour.

Comments

• Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    Yeah, that's not cool.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm always in the top 100 every week and I can assure you, I have never targeted any specific user every hour. That requires some dedication right there. Lol

I'd say getting into the top 100 of duels is hard. Once you rank higher, duels will be a lot tougher since you are battling with the best of the best. Come to think of it, everyone you're battling with wants to advance or secure their rank. So if you want to advance, you have to upgrade everything and improve your dueling skills!

Also, I think the reason why you are getting more challenges from the top 100 is because you may have advanced, either a Sous Chef or a Saucier, or maybe a Chef Ty****. Once you get into those levels, you will be paired with equal or higher ranking players. And the number of players are reduced for every rank you advanced, because you know... this is like Gladiator. Not for the fainthearted. So you'll probably get more and more duel challenges from more advance users than you and probably from the same users because the list is small. The only thing you can do is upgrade and improve so you can beat them! :)

Disclamer: I used to be so disappointed with this before.. but I accepted the challenge. And it was, indeed, a great challenge.

PS: I have never spent a single dime, but I earn from ads and being in the top 100 so I can get free gold every week. Patience, my dear.

Tip: Those users who use 3 prep recipes, some aren't that good and you can even beat with 1 prep recipe (fast feet).
  • Options
    Oh. And if you're receiving more then 5 duel challenges per hour, that's pretty insane. You're probably playing every hour and others can find you because you appears to be online on duels all the time.
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    Sisterbear wrote: »
    There has to be a way to block or limit duels. I have several people from the top 100 that keep asking to duel. They use 3 prep recipes and are 100% upgraded and score way over 1,000 every time. I liked Gordon Dash better then cooking dash 2016 because of the duels but now it is just unfair. I work hard to win honestly and then get hit with 8-10 requests for duels an hour from the same top 100 group. If I don't play I forfeit and lose points. I also would have to pay to play that many requests so even if I tried to duel them I can't because I don't have 8-10 duel coins an hour.

I don't think anyone is targeting you. It has to be something with the way the computer matches up opponents. I'm in the top 100 and honestly it annoys me when I'm matched up with someone with 1100 points when I'm up around 1500. That means I only get around 3 points for a win instead of the 12 or so points I get for beating someone near my rank.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I was a big fan of cooking dash 2016, and I like to play each venue till I get 5 stars and then open the next one. I also don't spend $$ on gold. I'm only a chef de partie since I don't have a lot of venues open but I was up to 1500. Then I started getting the requests and it would be up to 10 an hour and the same 4 users over and over. From playing I thought it worked that I challenge someone and then usually about 10 minutes later a second challenge comes through. I have a hard time believing that the game matches me more then 5 times an hour with the same people. It would not be fair since you only get 2 duel tokens a hour.

i have seen seen other complain that are beginners that say people request them everyday knowing they can beat them and it is taking the fun out of thier game.
    i don't mind a challenge but when people request me every hour and use 3 recipes there us no way to keep up without cost and I'm not interested in using gold to duel.

In in the last hour the same 4 people have requested a match. I have not played , just checked to load the prep kitchen. My rank dropped do to all the forfeits and I have requested a duel in over a day so I'm not in the top 250 but these top 100 people just keep requesting.

Glu said aid they are aware and are going to change it in the next update but who knows. I would assume people can also request themselves nude another user name (2 devices) and get duel points over and over that way. I don't mind a challenge but once a day per user is fair not more then 5 times a day.
  • Options
    Sisterbear wrote: »
    I would assume people can also request themselves nude another user name (2 devices) and get duel points over and over that way. I don't mind a challenge but once a day per user is fair not more then 5 times a day.

FYI you can only get 1 chef duels account, regardless of how many devices.
  • Options
    next541next541 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hello! Very interesting topic, thank you raised it

wwwcomcast.net