Options

Prato Toscano Five Stars

Anyone have any tips for getting five stars in the last level in Prato Toscano? I have 100% decor (max customers including happy hour) and 90% food upgrades. I only have 60% in equipment or whatever but I clear all customers with 20 seconds remaining. I am using fast feet and instant season upgrades and clearing 3 customers at a time. I am still half a star short of five stars. I'm flinging bread at every chance I get too.

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I was only able to do it with the Happy Hour event.. Work out what's coming next, and start it before people sit down, I usually have a soup on the warmer. Perhaps a little more upgrading of the stove and oven would get you those last few coins from customer satisfaction from faster service
    (I'm 100% food, autochef helps a ton, 76 decor and oh wow hehe only 55% appliance. That's probably because I use the Seasoning Spoon each time so I didn't need to upgrade any of those stations, and the autochef means I didn't have to upgrade the fishing rod)
    b00tleg wrote: »
    Anyone have any tips for getting five stars in the last level in Prato Toscano? I have 100% decor (max customers including happy hour) and 90% food upgrades. I only have 60% in equipment or whatever but I clear all customers with 20 seconds remaining. I am using fast feet and instant season upgrades and clearing 3 customers at a time. I am still half a star short of five stars. I'm flinging bread at every chance I get too.