Options

iOS 10

Anyone having game issues with the latest Ramsay Dash after updating? I'm about to update on my iPhone 6 and want to know what I'm getting myself into!

Another game I play released an update, just prior to iOS 10 release, and users are reporting a bunch of bugs.

- SuFe718

Comments

• Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    I'm up to date on iOS and the game and they are working fine for me. I'm on an iPhone 6 as well.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Yay! Thanks so much!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    fudgedufffudgeduff Registered Users 25 Posts
    Anyone having game issues with the latest Ramsay Dash after updating? I'm about to update on my iPhone 6 and want to know what I'm getting myself into!

Another game I play released an update, just prior to iOS 10 release, and users are reporting a bunch of bugs.

the latest update has the biggest pile of bugs to add on top of all the other bugs they have yet to address
  • Options
    Thanks for that info, fudgeduff.

I know the last glu GRDash release was bug-ridden but did those problems increase for you after updating iOS to v10, or did it make no difference (or improve things? *smirk*)

- SuFe718
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    It has mostly improved for me. There are few glitchy things but nothing major. I've really been enjoying the update.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    Great, thanks!

- SuFe718