Options

Gold star bug?

There have been many discussions about expert mode and getting 5 stars and whether they turn gold or not. Some said you cant use frenzy fire for your final customers or you won't get gold, then tech support said it was a bug that would get fixed.

What is the final outcome on this issue? I have served all customers with and without frenzy flare several times without getting "all customers served" or getting 5 gold stars.

I have wasted way too many powerups and gold/coins (aka MONEY) on this.

What is going on?

Also, I didn't do a chef duel for 24 hours and lost 150 rating points? Nobody was even waiting for me to take my turn!

Comments

• Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    Duel point reset every week, on Sunday evenings. I always reset back to 1050 and usually work my way up to 1180-1200, then back to 1050 each Sunday. What you reset to depends on how high you reached that week. Maybe that's what happened?

I think the all customers served issue was resolved for most of us, mine has been working fine since the last update. Sounds like yours is still buggy for some reason.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Well...I just wasted quite a few boosts trying to turn my 5 stars gold. First I wasted a food thermometer in delish & chips because it didn't work at the level I was playing, even though there was food on the grill. 2nd, in Pizza Paisan..I tried only using frenzy before the last customers and I served them all, it didn't recognize it. Then, even though the flame was there, I only used my fast feet and never frenzy, yet served all customers it still didn't give me credit for serving all customers. It is still a bug and pointless trying to turn 5 silver stars into gold. I have completed all venues thru expert level and arena doesn't award coins, regardless of spending over 100 a month, it is not fun anymore.

Don't try to figure out why you're not getting all gold in expert level. It is yet another bug. Uggghh!