Options

Possible VIP glitch?

I noticed today that all my VIP prep time has dramatically changed. The speed VIP was 2 hrs but showing now as 12 hour prep time. The fling food VIP use to be 30 minutes and is now 3 hrs!!! All VIPs prep time have been changed to LONG PREP TIMES. Is this a glitch or has this changed for everyone??

Comments

• Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    You probably missed the short window of time when they showed up at your venue, but you weren't there to play and it reset
  • Options
    JLuvBearJLuvBear Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm talking about the VIP guest not the inspector. The VIP guest that you buy ingredients for. All mine have longer wait time now. I was asking if anyone else's prep time had changed also . All my VIPs guest have excessive prep time .
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    My prep times are still the same. That's super weird!
    iPhone user
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Yeah, no increase in my VIP (boost) dish prep time either.

There was a recent half-prep time event for those dishes -- for example, flinger and carry four were reduced to 30min prep time. But that event only lasted a day or two. If your first experience with VIP dish cooking times occurred during that event than, yes, normally times are twice that. But NOT 4x as long, which seems too be what you're describing...

- SuFe718