Options

New update messes up Wishelin sets

So, I have previously played this game really sporadically, but I wanted the Wishelin set for Paisan Pizza, so I played several days in a row in order to get my arena rating up to 1100. Last night I was up to about 1080. This morning I wake up and there's an update about serving partial orders. Neat, whatever. I go to the arena and start duking it out, and I finally make it to 1100. However, when I go down to buying the set, it now says "coming in 3 weeks" and there's even a second copy that's coming in 7 weeks?

What the hell? They'd always been available for purchase until now. I don't know how long I can hold on to 1100 while this gets fixed, and, of course, it will reset at the end of the week. What a jip!

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    No kidding.. and I see the new autochef is 12 weeks away, argh, I want it now!
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I completed 2 wishelin stars and I didn't win any of the prizes in the boxes. I reported it to support and they said that it says I MAY win one or more of the prizes. I don't see that and as hard as it is to complete each requirement, I find it very dirty pool to not award anything from 2 boxes in a row. It looks like you're supposed to win all of the prizes