Options

"Free" Gold?

Is anyone able to "watch videos" for gold? Mine seems to be deactivated (I am using a kindle fire, and I've bought bars so did this affect it? I set up the game on my iPhone, and it lets me watch videos but I haven't bought bars there)

Has anyone been able to complete one of the "free gold" activities? I start it, then it asks me to do something else, then something else, and I'm not about to sign up at 6 websites for "free" gold bars).

Comments

• Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Yes, every day I can watch 6 or 7 videos worth 1 bar each. I am using android
  • Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    Did you purchase gold bars? I'm trying to figure out if, because I bought bars, they turned off that function.
  • Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    It's hit or miss for me. Supposedly I should be able to get 7 free gold per day, but often the videos won't load. I have bought gold before, and I don't think that would turn off the feature.
  • Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    On my Kindle Fire, when I click on "free gold" I only get "other offers". When I go to those "other offers," I try to complete one offer, then about 2/3 of the way through it tells me that I need to complete at least 3 MORE offers before I can complete the first offer. I don't want all these subscriptions, I don't give my credit card number. I don't need book or magazine subscriptions.