Options

Dual Token Videos

One issue that I'm still waiting to get resolved is the free dual token that gets awarded from watching a video. Although I've been able to watch videos for gold without too many problems, watching videos for dual tokens has been a problem for quite some time.

I haven't seen much dialogue about this issue so maybe it's an isolated case. What happens is that whenever I'm out of tokens (in the Chef Area or the Chef Dual area) and I am prompted "Would you like to earn this item [dual token] by watching an advertisement?", I click "Yes" and the all too familiar "Your rewarded video is loading..." pops up and continues endlessly.

This is a tolerable problem because Duel Tokens do replenish themselves over time and the Prize Showcase area does offer 3 Duel Tokens at the cost of two Purple Tickets. However, it's still bug that continues to exist. (iPad user)

Comments

• Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Seifer -- do you have Limit Ad Tracking turned off in your device's Settings? Perhaps that will help!
  • Options
    SeiferSeifer Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yes, it did help! Problem solved. Thanks!
  • Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    Seifer -- do you have Limit Ad Tracking turned off in your device's Settings? Perhaps that will help!

Where would one find this in settings? I'm having the same problem
  • Options
    SeiferSeifer Registered Users 12 Posts
    I use an iPad mini and am not very tech savvy. I went to "Settings" and then scrolled down on the left column to select "Privacy". I then scrolled down on the right column to select "Advertising". Simply turn off the "Limit Ad Tracking" and problem solved.

Hope that helps! =)