Options

Market issue... just me or...?

So I haven't had much time to really play these last few days, which is why I've been prepping recipes to be ready when I do get more free time. However, yesterday I noticed that when I put up some onions for sale they didn't sell as quickly as usual. In fact, they haven't been sold yet and it's been almost a day. I've also noticed that I can't buy what other people sell, so supplies prices are always the same and quite high. And this morning I saw that the 3 mascarpone always up for sale were about 2400 from the usual 1600. What's going on with the market? It's impossible to finish recipes now

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Market is screwed up for sure.. can't sell, buy something once and then you can't buy it again for an hour or two.. Nobody seems to be able to sell either
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm having the same problem, can't sell and the only items available are the high priced stock that takes hours to replenish. Garlic for me is the hardest to find to buy so no fast feet for me.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Our fault and sorry for it, chefs! Still working on it but it should be better than it was a handful of days ago. Rest assured, we'll properly finish this &#$%ing undercooked issue as soon as possible and thanks for bearing with us!