Options

Duels question

So, how do you work these duels? Like what's the best way to get higher rating? I seem to be stuck between 1000-1170.....can't seem to get above that

also, I hate it when some random person challenges me to a duel. When I lose, I see that he's at level 1300+. Ugggh!

Comments

• Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    It's not so much your level as to how your percents stack up against the other, and which boosts you use. The level just means they won a lot this week. Sometimes I'll waste a duel coin if I see that the person has better stats at a restaurant than me. For example, at Big Bay all my upgrades are 100%, so anyone I'll play is equal or lower. My boosts will help. At Big Bay I like to use the food toss, fast feet, and carry 4/cook safe. At Pizza Paisan, my stats are fairly high (around 75% or more per). I use the tasting spoon, fast feet, and something else. However, I have more problems at Lucky Langosteen. My stats are at about 50-75%. If someone's stats are higher than mine, I'll waste my duel coin and exit the duel because it's harder to win, even if I'm using fast feet/tasting spoon/the cooking/searing boost (sorry can't remember all names right now). I rarely use the boost that gives me a frenzy flash because I can generally get 1 or 2 on my own.

I prefer the random challenges. When the battle begins I can see how many points I need to beat rather than hoping someone doesn't come along with a better combo to beat me.