Options

We need a confirm spending gold screen

This has happened a couple of times now where I lose a duel and when I go to hit the button for the next screen, the recommended upgrade pops up right where I'm going to press. I've bought completely useless upgrades a few times because of this. It's just weird that when I actually want to upgrade something, sometimes I get a confirm screen and sometimes I don't. So I've spent gold twice on the mackerel upgrade and then Happy Hour for BBB. Not cool.

Comments

• Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    That has happened to me too. SO frustrating! It "took a tap" meant for something else and bought some totally unneeded thing. For me, also mackerel upgrade (despite my having autochef) and, once, an ugly statue I didn't need or want.

That they don't have a confirm screen there, and it's so very easy to buy unintentionally, makes me suspect it's designed to do exactly what it does, nab gold from fast tappers! In venue upgrade shops, the confirm screen seems to appear when cost is above a certain amount but those Suggested Upgrades are often high-priced items (Happy Hour certainly is dear) so, if logic applied, confirmation ought to be required there as well. But, as I wrote, and at the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, lol, I think they don't want to as it's a revenue stream, leeching gold so to require people to replenish their coffers.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    It's also happened to me several times :(
  • Options
    Adrian AAdrian A Registered Users 12 Posts
    Agreed, this has happened plenty of times to me too. In addition, without wanting to I have bought a Cape Mystery Box from the duel store. It set my ticket collection efforts back by weeks and now I have a cape which will never get used! A confirm prompt is badly needed.