Options

Incentive for Maximizing Decor Upgrades?

Has anyone attempted to figure out how big of a difference certain decor upgrades make? For instance, I always fully upgrade the counter (to maximize eat speed), tables (to maximize the minimum tip), and tables centerpiece (to maximize the maximum tip) but I tend not to upgrade other items unless I need extra customers to complete a stage.

I'm curious as to whether more coins are actually awarded if I serve X dish to a customer when wall art (starting patience) or seats (patience decay) are maximized versus if those decor items are not maximized - even if I serve the customer with there meter fully green.

Just wondering if I'm leaving points/coins on the table by skimping in some of these areas.

Comments

• Options
    SStoteSStote Registered Users 3 Posts
    I always wonder the same thing!!! I do not upgraded the starting customer patience.... it doesn't seem worth it! I am very competitive against people who have more upgrades, so I don't feel like there is a difference
  • Options
    Burning BunsBurning Buns Registered Users 3 Posts
    The only thing maxing out the other décor does outside of tips and eating speed is adding customers. With more customers you can get more coins for farming.

When the customer has a green bar for patience you get more coins vs yellow or red bar. The difference is small. I would only upgrade 1 level unless you plan on farming coins for that level but as you get further in restraints it gets more difficult to serve all customers. The only exception to this if you are close to 5 stars but need more customers. I like to 5 star all levels with gold.
    Which one to upgrade depends on the cost. Look at gold and coins, if it cost more than the rest then it is a better upgrade. I find it better to focuses on the most expensive items to upgrade first to get the biggest returns.