Options

Duels possible or cheating?

For me the kitchen duels become more and more frustrating during last weeks. I am quite an advanced player and have already completely finished 4 venues. I had some oponents who had nearly the same progress as me at a venue (e.g. 68-100-80), they did not use a single boost (whereas I used 2 boosts) and reached about 1200 points without a boost at a duel (compared to my 800 with two boosts). I have very strong doubts if this is possible without cheating or is there another boost I cannnot see?

Comments

• Options
    dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    There are a couple of venues where I can score over 1000 points without boosts. For instance, my DnC venue stats are similar to the example you gave, but I routinely score over 1000 when dueling there and I often don't use boosts if playing against someone who I feel I can beat at that venue. PP is another example of a venue where I can score 1000 without boosts.

I do think there are people who cheat at duels, but I wouldn't necessarily assume that is the case.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Also, it could be a glitch. I remember when I used boosts but it didn't show on the results screen
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    broilmebk wrote: »
    Also, it could be a glitch. I remember when I used boosts but it didn't show on the results screen

That just happened to me. I challenged someone and later on when I won, it showed I just used the food thermometer. That is not something I would do, especially with the slow feet sabotage.
  • Options
    McMegatronMcMegatron Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having a similar issue. The avatars on these matches all look identical (short blonde hair, white chef coat with green trim) and their stats seem to always be zero across the board.
    I've taken to always backing out or ignoring these, but lately over half of my duels seem to be like this.
    Extremely frustrating.