Options

Game crashes when dueling in HD.

I just downloaded the hd version of the game and I've been sent dueling requests. When I try to enter them, one token is used and when the duel is loading my game crashes. It has happened four times now and I will lose my duel plus my tokens are all gone. What do I do now?

ETA: it just happened while playing an episode too. Used 10 supplies and then crashed. :(

Comments

• Options
    TotoroTotoro Registered Users 4 Posts
    Omg I've been having the same problem for 4 days now and keep losing my duel tokens every time. Very very frustrating!!
    is there any way I can go back to the old version and not this crashing HD version? I contacted them twice but haven't gotten any responses yet. h
  • Options
    And now it won't let me do any duels , it just keeps crashing every time.. grrrr
  • Options
    JeromJerom Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem for months and I don't even have the HD version. I frequently lose all 3 of my duel tokens while trying to play those weekly chef arena challenges due to game crashing on the loading page.

I would be content on waiting more for the duel to load if it meant that my duel tokens wouldn't go to waste.
  • Options
    I am so upset. I keep getting duel requests and as soon as it takes my duel token, it crashes and I lose the token so I never have tokens anymore and can't do any duels ! I even bought those tokens with my pink tickets a few times and tried to play but I ended up losing all my tokens that i purchased except one, what a waste!! Chef duels is the main thing i play just to get my free gold and that golden ticket and I was always keeping my ranking at either saucier and souls chef before this happened so now I can't even do that , it is soooo upsetting! What happens if I uninstall this , will I end up losing everything?? How can I go back to the old version??
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Can any moderator answer if there's something being done about this and what we're supposed to do now that we can't duel or play some of the episodes..? Help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    JeromJerom Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah, I could barely play ten chef duels, if that much since the start of the week. It has gotten so worse that the game crashes what feels like 90% of the time while trying to play duels. I will be forfeiting from a duel in a few hours against my wishes because I can't get past the loading screen without the game crashing. I tried to accept the duel challenge at least six times now and it crashed everytime, taking my duel tokens with it.
  • Options
    Ditto, it is worse than ever now and I really would like to know what we should do now. I tried all day today but it crashed every single time and of course took my token with it. I couldn't even play one duel! It is very upsetting!! Meanwhile, duel requests keep piling up so I'll end up forfeiting against my wish and lose all my points too. Not happy...:mad: