Options

Stucks duels? for days

I finally got back on after my game reset (I got a new ipad and was able to get most of my game back).

I noticed I have duels that are just hanging there for days? I play the duel it sits in limbo for days without forfeiting and 3 people have been for weeks?

I currently have 18 duels that have been over a day with no response. I also noticed it used to be for about every 2 duels I started I got one that was requested. Now it is more like for every 12 duels I get 1. Like others I like playing when I know the score I have to beat , I wish it was closer to 50% of the time but it is now less then 10% of the time I get a duel like this.

Comments

• Options
    dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have a stuck duel that has been there for a month. I also have a seemingly permanent 1 showing on the clothing store icon that I can't get rid of. Annoying for us OCD types.
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    No stuck duels but I'm not getting many challenges. I had a 1 on the clothing store which was driving me crazy. I eventually found a new item - I think it was a zombie hat (green).
  • Options
    GeorgeShicyGeorgeShicy Registered Users 3 Posts
    unless I just HAD to have a 750 Virago or needed parts for one - I wouldnt go there - IMHO..