Options

New content is great, but we need bug fixes.

I like new content just as much as anyone else, but this game is full of bugs that have been around forever and haven't seen any attention. Ultime still suffers from issues it's had since day 1, and the Dubai autochef refuses to provide dishes that customers ask for. Network issues are a seemingly constant issue, and we've had no communication from the devs about if these issues are being looked at. I'd much rather have bugs fixed, and new content delayed, than to have new content come out with no attention to issues. Please Devs, work on bugs.

Comments

• Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    I wholeheartedly agree on this. I'd much rather have it bug free and/or adjustments made to the game than additional content. Frankly, I haven't even played any venues past prato yet as I wanted to max max/master everything else first (stupid expensive af chef arena)
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I third this motion!

I wasn't having autochef issues in DitS until this most recent update. Now it's totally broken. Some of the other autochefs had willful personalities, not providing correct foods, upon first release but I think this is the first time one has backslid! Well, I guess since other people have been having trouble with him all along, the field has been leveled...but poorly!

Yes, please, fix bugs and try not to break things! I understand devs work hard and code breaks unintentionally. But beta longer to ensure stability. To repeat above posters' sentiments: We prefer to wait for solid venues than to so rapidly be given such buggy ones.

I still love the game though and give kudos to the devs for their creativity, humor, and all the stuff they do get right!

- SuFe718