Options

Prep slots

I really wish my prep slots would be left empty as default. It's getting to be a pita to deselect them every time I try to play solo. Even in PvP, almost all the time I have to change them out for ones I actually need. Please, just leave them empty

Comments

• Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Great suggestion!

If slots displayed the last-used boosts it wouldn't be as clumsy but leaving them empty by default is a MUCH better idea.

Once or twice I tapped Play without clearing those slots of VIP dishes (such a waste) -- or worse, once tapped Duel without first selecting my desired combo. I ended up with some bizarrely motley trio (Frenzy, Carry4, and Cook Safe, iirc) -- which leads me to think the game inserts by default whichever boosts you have the most of in stock.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I complete agree! I have accidentally battled with crazy VIP dish combos and several times waisted the auto chef dish. Please, please, please make the default no prep dishes!!!!
  • Options
    TutanTutan Registered Users 27 Posts
    Totally agree here.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Awesome. New update is a step in the right direction. I still think they should just be empty to begin with
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    broilmebk wrote: »
    Awesome. New update is a step in the right direction. I still think they should just be empty to begin with
    I agree but the little "x" in the corner is nice too, much faster than before.

Speaking of the update, the new VIP dish is awesome. It's great in slow customer venues such as Chef Arena and I reckon it'd also be helpful in serving all customers on earlier levels with too many customers due to decor upgrades.