Options

Keep getting kicked out?

Hi there,

As of the past week, every time I try to play in Lucky Langoustine I am booted out! I do not experience this issue running it on my iPhone 6, but the iPad is doing it every time. =(

I am running 9.3.5.. not sure what is wrong. I've deleted and reinstalled the game to no avail. What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    Italiangal66Italiangal66 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I only play on my iPad and this has been happening to me for weeks now. I have complained about it a lot and none of the suggestions I've been given have worked. It seems to have gotten worse. Surprised no one has responded to this. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    SeiferSeifer Registered Users 12 Posts
    I only play on my iPad and this has been happening to me for weeks now. I have complained about it a lot and none of the suggestions I've been given have worked. It seems to have gotten worse. Surprised no one has responded to this. Very frustrating.

I too use an iPad and for the past several weeks, the game crashes on me. The crashes happen when the duel is loading. The crashes never happen while the duel is underway. It's very unpredictable of when the crashes will happen. Sometimes I can duel, but sometimes I cannot. I currently have a love-hate relationship with this game. I truly hope this issue gets resolved.