Options

Not getting points for duels won?

Since last night I have not been getting points for deals won. I play and win and then nothing? I'm talking about duels others have started so the score is there and I know I won. This has happened to more then 10 duels. I feel like I'm Just wasting recipes.

Comments

• Options
    Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I ended up finishing the week as only junior cook when I should have won more than enough points to end a level higher. I had an issue the last time there was a free duels event with duels getting stuck and not forfeiting after the 24 hours, they are still sitting waiting in my arena. Seems just this event is full of glitches for me
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    There were a couple that wouldn't show the results after I won and therefore did not get the points. I reopened the game and the results came up. It probably has to do with them getting overloaded during the event
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I agree with broilmebk, I think it was overload because of the special event. I've never experienced forfeited duels not counting, and a whole bunch could definitely impact your weekly ranking.

During the event, I was hit by some server shenanigans: Several duels, which others initiated, that I played and won, were then were listed on my leaderboard as being the opponents' turn. Most of these resolved upon quitting/reentering game, with points being correctly credited, but a few disappeared without earning any points. One actually DID bounce back to the opponent -- I didn't get any points for my win the first time but lost a few points when they squeaked by me in the second match. :( If both scores had been recorded, it would have been a wash. Better yet, if I had been credited, as normally happens for a win, I'd have been ahead.

I'm fairly certain it wasn't a grudge match, as sometimes happens immediately after a good duel when the opponent will initiate a rematch (I cannot do this, although I'd love to, because my leaderboard is broken and will not hold any of my new duel results -- it still displays only the results of the first duels I ever played; tech is working on a fix) because it popped up immediately and yet the game wasn't replayed by opponent until the next evening. Also because of the other glitches I experienced during the event...

I love the special events though, especially free duels and free play. It's difficult for me to complain with too much enthusiasm when I had so much fun!

- SuFe718