Options

Customer Coming In Slowly in Chef Duels

I do not know if I am missing something but I am so irritated that I lost to a person in a duel in PP. The problem is after I swipe collect, a customer pops up and then the next one pops up around 5 seconds after that which is very annoying. I can hardly achieve any points despite all my food upgrade is maxed out, I have a 300 margin wih the person. Result is 880-1077 even wih me using fast feet and tasting spoon boost. Help please?

Comments

• Options
    TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    cant make the customers come in faster the only thing you can do is make sure they eat speed is upgraded ,so they leave quicker each person has the same amount of customers in the duals ...
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    I too am finding a big lag between customers coming in in the chef's arena duels. I have the counter maxed out but they still take ages and I'm waiting around for new ones to arrive . I never seem to get more than two at a time either.
    If it's the same for everyone that's fine but it's not ok if they are arriving more quickly for some people.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    The chef arena duel is so slow for me too. I have the customer's at the fastest eat speed. It takes up to 30 seconds to get the first 3 customers.
    I also agree the customer speed is slow in PP. I found that if I wait and swipe 2 tips at once (only 2 not waiting for 3) that at least the frenzy flare comes up quicker and I can get at least 2 if not 3 flares and end up over 1,000.