Options

Other gold offers doubled!

Good time to get extra gold :)

i wish i enjoyed war games, cause I'd love the 500 gold! I wonder how easy it'd be to get to level 10 in Mobile Strike?

Comments

• Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    I was wondering that too. I'm not a fan of war games but, if it didn't take too long, I'd play for the gold.
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Which one is that? I don't see any offers with 500 gold? The highest one is 374 gold by Game of War - Fire Age.
  • Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    Mobile Strike
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    You can do it without ever fighting! You only have to upgrade your buildings to get the headquarters to level 10. It worked for me!
  • Options
    How long did it take you MOM. And did you spend any real money?
  • Options
    Anybody completed the 'Game of War - Fire Age - upgrade stronghold to level 15' one? I have started but by the looks of it, it is going to take two weeks at least!
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Are the offers still up for anybody? I had them yesterday but now it's saying no offers available
  • Options
    J0920J0920 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I still see them. I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    I can answer my own question.
    MOBILE STRIKE offer info:
    I just finished upgrading HQ to level 10 on mobile strike - the requirement for the reward.
    It took me less than 24 hours (and I did sleep last night!).
    I didn't have to fight - you get a peace shield for the first day. I was just building & upgrading buildings/mines etc.
    I didn't spend any real money and I used all the 'speed up' boosters available (bad idea if you intend to keep the game but if it's just for the gold then it saves a lot of time).
    I just logged into GRD and my reward was waiting!
  • Options
    Wow, Two2, how did you manage that? It's amazing considering upgrading from HQ itself from lvl 7 to 10 takes 78 hours! Plus all other adjunct upgrades preceding the HQ upgrade it would take much more than that!

How did you get the 'Speed Up' tickets? I only got a couple from quests, which are definitely insufficient to allow me to get the job done within a day.

By the way, which country or region are you playing from? From where I am (South-East Asia), we do not have the 500 gold offer (Mobile Strike - HQ lvl 10) but a 384 gold for Mobile Strike HQ lvl 15. We have to do 5 more levels but we get less gold. Very unfair!
  • Options
    I 'only' got 494 gold. Some people have got more , it's just what's offered at the time.

Speed ups? I don't know where they sll came from really. They were in my items in the items tab. I did buy some with the gold I acquired (not sure where that came from either,). I think I picked them up on the playing screen - an tiny icon flashed and when I clicked it said I'd got a crate. Some contained speed ups. I used all of them. I used a 30 day one to finish my HQ! I only needed a day speedup but I didn't have one. Terrible strategy if you want to continue playing bit perfect to level up to level 10 fast.

I joined an alliance straight away and I got help from other people - it decreases the build times a little.

To be brutally honest I'm still not sure of his to play properly!

I'm in the UK. Playing on android.

I've just started the game of war fire age offer (it's offering 800ish gold for level 15). It seems very similar to mobile strike. I've picked up a few speed ups from the tiny flashing icon (,called Athene's gifts in the game). I reckon stronghold 15 will take a LOT longer than HQ 10. Because build times increase by such a lot of time for upgrades after about level 5 - if Ms is anything to go by.
  • Options
    Wow 800 gold versus 384! The discrepancy is astounding! I wonder what's behind this...

Thanks for your tips but yes, I clicked on the crates, completed quests, joined an alliance but even with all that, I am still not getting enough speed ups. To meet the requirements upgrading the HQ is time consuming as there are so many things that have to be upgraded beforehand (Wall, Armory, Iron Mine etc etc).

Both my offers are to reach stronghold/HQ level 15, which I won't be able to finish by the weekend. It takes 4 days+ to up from level 14 to 15. Suppose I will be missing the double gold reward and get a meagre amount of gold. :(
  • Options
    I'm not certain but I think I read that you get the amount of gold offered when you clicked the offer not how much it's at when you complete. If you clicked when it was double gold then I'm pretty sure you'll get double gold.

Hope so anyway. No way am I going to finish GOW level 15 before the double offer vanishes. I'm only just upgrading to level 6 and every upgrade takes much longer than the last. Long way to go yet. I don't seem to be getting as many speed boosts on this game.