Options

What does auto chef provide?

Do you still have to do the food and decor updates? Do you still need to do the equipment upgrades? I'm thinking getting auto chef is a more economical way of winning levels, but just want to make sure of the true advantage before I make the leap.

Comments

• Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    It will fully upgrade all of your equipment so you will still have to upgrade food and decor yourself
  • Options
    TutanTutan Registered Users 27 Posts
    It doesn't actually fully upgrade all your equipment, only some of it. Food and Decor aren't affected by the auto-chef, and around half the equipment aren't upgraded by it. It's definitely worth it though if you can afford it.
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    You can tell which equipment upgrades you'll get by clicking on each item - it will say 'fully upgraded when you buy the autochef' - or similar.
    Definitely worth buying.
  • Options
    Sarah7401Sarah7401 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'd love to get them but they are crazy expensive and I just can't justify spending real money for fake money. LOL
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Different autochefs fully upgrades different set of equipments in different venues, some more, some less but bear in mind only the prep stations are involved. In venues like the burger place and the pizza place, having an autochef is more economical because upgrading those equipments individually costs much more than purchasing an autochef. Plus autochefs help a great deal in chef duels. It literally makes things one step faster (or more in venues like Singapore SF).
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Sarah7401 wrote: »
    I'd love to get them but they are crazy expensive and I just can't justify spending real money for fake money. LOL

You can get them in the chef duels prize showcase with tickets