Options

Gold- other offers. Game of War+Mobile Strike

Those of you who are playing these games for the gold - how are you doing?
I'm currently working my way to stronghold level 15 (Game of War) to get gold for GRD.
I finished Mobile Strike in 24 hours. I got the reward immediately 😀From what people have said I got very lucky with speed up boosts.
I've just levelled up to stronghold 10 on GoW. It's taken me since midnight Saturday/Sunday - 3 and a half days so far. I reckon I've got at least another week before I reach 15 - maybe even longer. Timings for upgrades get ridiculously long very quickly. I've been attacked once but lost very little due to an upgraded storehouse and hospital.

How are the rest of you doing? Any hints/tips for getting to level 15 any faster?

Comments

• Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Was your Mobile Strike to upgrade HQ to level 10 or 15? Mine is to 15. I got to 10 in 24 hours as well. Getting up to 15 will take much longer..
  • Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Still working on it. It feels like forever. Both are to level 15 for me. Mobile Strike is much easier as you get lots of big speed ups and plenty of gold as gifts. In GoW-Fire Age you get 10-minute speed ups and a meagre 10 gold. Hope there's no expiry dates for the offers.
  • Options
    VickybooVickyboo Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am now on HQ 17 and have received nothing. I submitted a trouble ticket, got canned email back, then submitted my screenshot proof. Still nothing. I resent the screenshot 2 times over several days and have heard nothing. What bothers me is I stupidly spent money upgrading the HQ. Please give me my gold! I feel cheated!
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Wow that sucks! Especially as you've spent real money.

I'm determined not to spend any real money on it but it's going to take ages.

Mobile strike to 10 was ok.

As a comparison: MS to 10 took me just under 24 hours and I used all my speed boosts and all my gold. GoW to 10 took 3 days, I could have done it in 2 and a half days if I'd used all my gold and all my boosts but, as my target is 15, I saved some of the longer time boosts so as to maximise their effect.

GoW to 15 is taking forever. I should be ready to upgrade my stronghold to 11 tonight.

If you have a choice it's worth waiting for level 10 offers - level 15 are ridiculously time consuming.
  • Options
    Ugh. I only had the level 15 available. On top of that, I got attacked yesterday and lost a grip of resources. Totally stalled my upgrading.
  • Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    Tell me your coordinates on G of W and I can send TONS of recources, if that will help. I got a treasure box or something (can't remember what or if I did anything ) with 1 million gold!! I used it and upgraded everything if a couple of hours. I got lucky ;)

with mobile strike ride I got gold immediately. With G of war it took 3 days for them to award my gold. Just got it this morning.

if anyone know how to "gift" the gold on G of W, I can send a bunch. I have I've 500000
  • Options
    I am "rosaith" on G of W
  • Options
    I've sent you a message on GoW .
  • Options
    Mommarobin, have you found out the way to gift gold?
  • Options
    Sansa - I've looked it up and it looks complicated. If you give me your GoW name I'll message you on the game and we can see if we can help each other out with supplies etc.
  • Options
    Two2, thanks for looking it up. My GoW name is 5ansa. Let's see!
  • Options
    Sansa - just sent you a message on GoW.
  • Options
    Two2, how do I check my messages? Just to double check, you are playing Game of War - Fire Age?
  • Options
    Yes game of war fire age. Your messages are on the mail tab - (bottom row on the main screen icon of an envelope )

Then you click the 'inbox' tab. Then scroll through about 200 'buy gold at exclusive prices' messages from 'athena'. My message is headed something like 'ramsay dash allies' or 'GRD GoW allies'.
    If you can't find it amongst all the advert emails let me know and I'll send it again.
  • Options
    Two2, I just checked, don't see your message.
  • Options
    I'll try again. Heading will be 'GRD allies unite!'
    I'm Two2HUH on GoW.
  • Options
    As of now, I still don't see any message from you Two2! I just sent you a message, see if you receive it?
  • Options
    Two2 wrote: »
    I've sent you a message on GoW .
    I can't see anything from you
  • Options
    Sansa wrote: »
    Mommarobin, have you found out the way to gift gold?
    No, I haven't
  • Options
    No messages :-( I've tried another approach. I've set up a chat room. Called GRD allies and sent you both invitations to join. Let's hope it works!
  • Options
    I got my gold from GRD right away. Right after I got my HQ to 15, I opened GRD and a popup came up saying I got the gold
  • Options
    Two2 I posted a comment on your profile.... didn't receive any invitation to chat room :/
  • Options
    Broikmebk - what kingdom are you in? I might be able to help out with resources.
  • Options
    Mommarobin - did you wait a while for your reward? Mine isn't there yet.
  • Options
    VickybooVickyboo Registered Users 4 Posts
    I received my 1150 Gold! After many emails to Fyber, they referred me back to Glu who fixed the issue. I'm very happy it finally came and no longer regret my $4.99 investment!
  • Options
    Brilliant Vicky.
  • Options
    Vickyboo wrote: »
    I am now on HQ 17 and have received nothing. I submitted a trouble ticket, got canned email back, then submitted my screenshot proof. Still nothing. I resent the screenshot 2 times over several days and have heard nothing. What bothers me is I stupidly spent money upgrading the HQ. Please give me my gold! I feel cheated!
    Vickyboo wrote: »
    I received my 1150 Gold! After many emails to Fyber, they referred me back to Glu who fixed the issue. I'm very happy it finally came and no longer regret my $4.99 investment!

Vicky, I am having the same issue. Finished Game of War Fire Age to stronghold level 15 two days ago and still have not received anything. Status under 'other offers' still showing 'verifying'. I clicked on the 'Report' button, sent a report to Fyber, only to get automated responses from a robot called Anna, which goes:

Dear user,

Many thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, our system detected that you (or one of your related accounts) had already used the app/service beforehand.

We are very sorry but since the offer requires being a new user, we are unable to process your request.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your understanding!

Best regards,
    Anna
    Fyber Support Team

​Which is false. I have never even heard of the game, let alone used it. It was my first download and first play. I have attached screenshots and replied to Fyber, but the automated response above is what I got for every single email I sent to them. There is no way I can get to a proper human. Now I have sent a ticket to Glu as well, still waiting for their reply. Just hoping that they won't reply with some copy paste nonsense.

I have just emailed Fyber direct, and got yet another automated reply:

*** This is an automatically generated email ***

Dear Fyber user,

You have received this email because you had notified us about an issue with one of our offers, either a technical error, either you are missing your credits.

• Technical error: Please send us (1) your Fyber UserID and (2) a screenshot of the experienced error. Based on this information, we'll run a tech investigation.
    • Missing credits: Please go to the "Fyber" section in your app/game and follow the below steps, for each offer separately:

• Please go to the "Fyber" section in your app/game (the offerwall, where you found the offer first)
      • Click on "Support" button bottom left
      • Hit the “Report problem” link of the problematic offer
      • Submit the request and make sure to attach the offer completion proof when replying to our first email your received for this report.
    Important information: If you have already submitted a support issue through the above process, please reply to the generated email. Please make sure you always check your "Spam" folder afterwards.

We want to let you know we're looking into each complaint thoroughly, therefore sometimes the investigations can last more than 48 hours. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,

Fyber Customer Support

Do they have actual human beings working in Fyber?

All my effort from the 17th Feb to 9th March (it took me 3 weeks to complete the offer) is lost, just like that.

I did not spend any money on it, but I sure have spent ample amount of time on it. I feel cheated too.