Options

Chef's arena prize boxes -waste of time

Just played through the chef's arena levels for the first time since the update and the prize boxes are awful.
I got 2 prizes of supplies, one prize of 2 calzone boosts and one of two pink tickets.
If this is going to be the usual prize level then it definitely isn't worth upgrading the chef's arena.

Comments

• Options
    dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    That is typical type of prize for me. Yet, I still play it every week during those times when I'm low on VIP recipes and don't want to spend coins on duels without sufficient VIP recipes.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    I've gotten terrible prizes before as well. Could just be coincidence. Time will tell
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I have been able to win up to prize before Gordon tickets every week I tried. I usually only try during free duels or when on a Saturday I know I won't be able to make it to the next level in the duel arena.
    I have never gotten a wow big prize, usually 2-3 prep recipes or 2-4 gold, or a few tickets ( never gold tickets). I think my best prizes were 10 gold and 100 supplies.
    I am upgraded 35-52% , I only upgrade 1 thing when I have some extra gold just to Be competitive in duels.
    I don't think the prizes are worth it but it is practice for the duels with a chance for a prize.
    I wish I hadn't opened it but now that I did , it shows up right away in the duel arena unlike the other venues that don't until level 2-8 so you gotta practice to win duels.
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    I'd say it's more for the guaranteed 2 gold tickets at the end. The VIP dishes along the way are a nice addition.