Options

Uggh....chef duels!!

They are driving me nuts! I'm playing against apprentices, using 2 boosts, in BBB (which I have finished with 5 stars in all) AND. I still can't win!

waisting a bunch of boosts trying to win some duels, and if I do manage to win I get 1 grey ticket :(

Comments

• Options
    SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    The best boost combination in BBB would be Fast Feet, Extra Time and Rush Hour. Plus BBB will be slightly harder to win because everyone is good at it, as it's everyone's first restaurant and the upgrades are the cheapest.
  • Options
    BGen_TanBGen_Tan Registered Users 65 Posts
    I have been playing since July last year, and yes, that is the first restaurant ever opened. (this is also why the tutorial starts there, and it has only 4 seasons)

The sequence of restaurant released by Glu: BBB, PP, LL, DnC, Ultime, PT, DB, SnS, DinSky, PPP, GP.

"The best boost combination in BBB would be Fast Feet, Extra Time and Rush Hour. Plus BBB will be slightly harder to win because everyone is good at it, as it's everyone's first restaurant and the upgrades are the cheapest."

Not to mention some crazy rich players who are so desperate enough to, before rush hour was available for the latest update to offset the benefit of beef canapes, use beef canapes even with autochef already purchased (gives 100 per dish, the most valuable dish), and seems to always have it in stock by actually spending real cash on monthly subscription to have enough gold to rush the canapes prep, or use hacked version of game.

Know all your dish preparation in that restaurant. Then, plan your most optimal of what I called "optimal routing rules" for your waiter to run through the kitchen the fastest to serve everyone.

For example, your fast feet is a big waste if you tap the upper part of kitchen for appliances, then lower part of kitchen for ingredients, and back and forth, causing your waiter to teleport across the kitchen in a zig-zag fashion rather than quickly "blazing" there, which is faster than teleporting animation. Go experiment that. Subtlety kills in this game.

This is also why, in the beginning of a BBB duel with fast feet, when my waiter starts near the ice cream machine and if I want an onion ring, I actually tap on the lower most customer seat first* then onion then the fryer, so that I don't make the waiter teleport.

Make good use of the food storage, you'll need it.

* (I mean, the game will not penalize you by giving wrong food to customers anyways when you don't have the customer's orders ... at most, Ramsay will go "SEASON THE xxxxing DISH ... PLEASE!" if tapping a customer with an unseasoned but correct food on your hand lol)