Options

Which autochef?

I have enough tickets for two autochefs. Over the next 3 weeks three are coming up for sale. I'm committed to getting the Canadian one because I've already partly upgraded the venue.

So out of the other two, which is the best venue- the Pacific or the Cuban? I like delish n chips and Singapore ones best. I didn't like dragon bowl or Dubai.
Based on that which would you go for next?

Also are the Canadian, Pacifica and Cuban all the same price if i pay in gold not tickets? I can see the Canadian one is 180 gold but the others aren't open for me to check yet.

Comments

• Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Two2 wrote: »
    Also are the Canadian, Pacifica and Cuban all the same price if i pay in gold not tickets? I can see the Canadian one is 180 gold but the others aren't open for me to check yet.
    The Cuban and Pacifica autochefs are both 200 gold each.

Both autochefs are equally useful in my opinion, I haven't played enough of either venue to say which is definitively better.
  • Options
    vivaceltvivacelt Registered Users 21 Posts
    Do you know what appliances the Cuban autochef automatically updates? If I end up buying her, I don't want to upgrade those appliances.
  • Options
    AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    Vivacelt,
    purchased the Cuban auto Chef, no appliances were updated. Just the chopping block and the storage areas for chopped plantains and premade sandwiches ready to be grilled.
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Vivacelt - if you click on the upgrade it should tell you if it's upgraded by the autochef - it says something like 'fully upgraded when you buy the autochef'