Options

Unforfeited duels

Finally got round to submitting a ticket about this only to be told that it's because my device doesn't have enough free space. I've told them it's exactly the same on my other device that has masses of space AND that this device has over 8 GB free.
Very unimpressed with them blaming my device rather than sorting out their increasingly glitchy game 😡

Comments

• Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I have 3 duels stuck in my list also. I know how it happened, but not how to fix it. One day the duels were very slow connecting. I completed a challenge, but I did not get the final score screen. The challenge was still on my list, so I did it again. I finally got the score for one, the other has been on my list for MONTHS! I think the other two in my list were caused by people that I challenged. I just hope I don't get anymore!
  • Options
    AnnibelAnnibel Registered Users 37 Posts
    I have 64 on my duel list, that should have rolled off by now. They told me they are aware of the problem,developers are looking into it. The list is so long, I can't see any current results for duels.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I also have more then 40 duels stuck. I have put in tickets and also been told they are working on it. I have had duels stuck for at least 3 months now. I have had a duel stuck with Nanna, Budstrong, and Irlent since 2016!
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    They replied to my reply and acknowledged it's not my device . It's a problem that 'affects a very small number of users' - as usual and they are working on it - as usual.
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    They have allegedly been "working" on it for more than two months...